Victoria Monét - Jaguar EP + Experience (New Single feat. Khalid) | Page 12 | The Popjustice Forum

Victoria Monét - Jaguar EP + Experience (New Single feat. Khalid)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jmmc13, Aug 14, 2014.

1. what a bop.

stereosalt and Digital_Fossil like this.
  2. Whew, will this finally be her breakthrough hit???

Also good to see there is finally a release date.

3. Also ddd at the blurred album art on the pre-order. Is that gonna be the next trend in the music biz? The art direction for this project has been perfect so far so I hope the album cover lives up to that.

4. After hearing both "Experience" and "Dive" for the first time, I'm gonna prematurely say something: This is about to be one of the best albums of the year. I'm gagged.

5. Experience is the damn bop that I was hoping it would be! This song needs to be the one that breakthroughs, she really deserves it as she has been absolutely serving.

We need one of the R&B girls needs to give us that SG Lewis, Disclosure and KAYTRANADA produced album that we deserve.

6. 'Dive' really soundtracked a solid month of lockdown for me, when the weather was uncharacteristically beautiful here and I could walk the dog everyday and just bask in that gorgeous horn section on repeat.

Dare I say, this might be even better or at least more immediate for sure and I'd love to see it do something for her, with Khalid in the picture.

SiduousIII and Digital_Fossil like this.
  7. I absolutely adore every second of this! It just exudes such a warm and vibrant feeling. There’s something about the production that’s slightly early Snakehips/Bondax in the most amazing way.

SG Lewis was always one of my favourite producers/DJs but this and Hallucinate has just cemented that.

I hope this does well for her, it’s such a bop. Khalid doesn’t sound out of place either.

8. “Experience” is fucking awesome in every possible way. I hope this will blow up, she deserves.

9. A BOP.

SG Lewis productions are consistently on point.

10. The new song absolutely rules. I am starting to really love songs that clock in just under three minutes.

stereosalt and Digital_Fossil like this.
  11. But is the album really going to be nine songs...

12. On repeat.

nooniebao, achilles, phily693 and 2 others like this.
  13. Oh wow Experience is a moment !

Digital_Fossil likes this.
  14. With four already out there.

15. Ooh, this slaps. It's so airy and glittery, I love it.

16. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Experience is a moment. Wow.

Mikal, FridayNight, phily693 and 3 others like this.
  17. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

Single of the year contender, the song I’ve always wanted Say So to be.

18. I feel like she's been saying it's an EP no? But wikipedia says it's an album so maybe i'm misremembering.

Crisp X likes this.
  19. -M-

-M-

She really deserves to be much bigger than she currently is. The way she serves quality with every song she releases.

20. The views on youtube are tragic, I really hope radio plays this and keeps on growing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.