Victoria Monét - Jaguar EP + Experience (New Single feat. Khalid) | Page 8 | The Popjustice Forum

Victoria Monét - Jaguar EP + Experience (New Single feat. Khalid)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jmmc13, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Ooh this is fire.

CaliDevotion likes this.
  2. Me after reading this and being like yes sapphic bops on the way, then remembering a certain queer R&B singer who was in a polyamorous relationship and got pregnant.
    [​IMG]

3. Ddd I immediately thought of Kehlani too. I thought she was dating Tayla Parx for awhile but I guess this confirms it’s not about her?

slaybellz likes this.
  4. I'm shook! Not only am I like okay wow hot, but also like imagine a collab?

nooniebao likes this.
  5. "Project" title is called Jaguar?

6. SMG

SMG

This is so gorgeous.

7. Yes, it was confirmed back on page 6. Not sure why she's treating this as new information haha

slaybellz likes this.
  8. Ddd oh yeah. Damn we've been waiting for this for 4 months already. Let's get a move on girl.

CaliDevotion likes this.
  9. She’s Apple Music’s Up Next artist for the month!

Diet Pop!, CaliDevotion and slaybellz like this.
  10. Monopoly is still that bop. Sorry not sorry!

Great interview! Does anyone know the girl group she used to be in? I'm intrigued.

Vasilios and nooniebao like this.
  11. Purple Reign. It was formed by Rodney Jerkins and Lashawn Daniels (The Boy is Mine, Say My Name songwriter) but I don’t think anything official ever came out? They had a mixtape in 2010.

TRAVVV and slaybellz like this.
  12. Thanks!

Well I found this...and some very awkward acapella cover videos in potato quality.

I forgot how much of a bop Say Something is.

TRAVVV and nooniebao like this.
    TRAVVV and sesita like this.
    sesita likes this.
  15. Might be her best video yet

slaybellz likes this.
  16. Damn, that was amazing. Those transitions...chills.

The only special effect that looked off was him sinking into the floor.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.