Victoria Monét - Jaguar II

Victoria-Monet-Made-In-China-ft-Ty-Dolla-Sign.jpg

"As she continues to prepare for the release of her "Nightmares & Lullabies" project later this year, singer-songwriter Victoria Monét shares a new track titled “Made In China.” She enlists Ty Dolla $ign and literally creates imagery with her lustful lyrics over oriental sounds of melodic woodwinds and light plucks of bowed strings. Ty$ follows behind with flirtatious hooks and one-liners as the track vibes on."

I love this!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't believe no one has posted in this. Made In China is glorious, I love it so much. She's on Chris Brown's new album too! Looking forward to hearing more from this girl.

Can't believe no one has posted in this. Made In China is glorious, I love it so much. She's on Chris Brown's new album too! Looking forward to hearing more from this girl.

Yea she seems to be pretty well connected already too somehow (featured on projects by the likes of Nas, T.I., B.o.B, Chris Brown like you said and others) I wonder if she will properly "happen".

Nightmares & Lullabies: Act 2 was my third most streamed album on Spotify this year. For fans of Dawn Richard, Tinashe, and Ariana - I highly recommend this. Her melodies are so haunting. She writes for and is besties with Ariana, I believe.

Nn the crowd was not feeling her as Ariana's opener. I felt so bad for her. She was pretty good all that aside.
That's too bad, but I bet they were "feeling her" when they bopped to Ari's hits that Victoria is largely responsible for. Work from Home as well. It is kind of strange they send her out as an opener on an arena tour with no dancers or any kind of set.

That's too bad, but I bet they were "feeling her" when they bopped to Ari's hits that Victoria is largely responsible for. Work from Home as well. It is kind of strange they send her out as an opener on an arena tour with no dancers or any kind of set.

Who is they? She obviously was there for Ariana to hang out, no?