Video Games | Page 1679 | The Popjustice Forum

Video Games

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Shockbox, May 4, 2009.

1. BTG

BTG

SF6 launch roster confirmed as 18 characters meaning 4 of the leaked are presumably DLC.

[​IMG]

Manon’s alt costume is iconic.

[​IMG]

Macsun, nikkysan and aux like this.
  2. It begins

[​IMG]

3. Hi.
    I love video games.
    I recently bought Dark Souls remastered for PS4 and started playing it. I haven't returned to it much though because I haven't been in the mood but it's what I've played most recently.

LeBratt, Raichu and soratami like this.
  4. He

He

Cammy looks so good!

Kimberly is the perfect balance between cool and adorable.

BTG likes this.
  5. Screaming crying throwing up.

6. The base roster is lowkey underwhelming. Most of the newcomers are really interesting and Ryu, Ken, Chun Li and Cammy are evergreen but do we really need the other SF2 characters again? I wanted some deeper cuts like more SF3 and Alpha characters who haven't had a chance to return yet.

Milotic and BTG like this.
  7. Not Konami seeing the attention Eiyuden Chronicles has been getting and deciding to finally revive Suikoden... messy dd

I'm actually not that interested in 1 and 2 since they're a bit too old school for my tastes... but if they also remaster 3-5 I might die.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2022
  8. I just downloaded and started playing Dead By Daylight. Wow it’s fun constantly getting killed. Is there a possibility of escaping?

Burzum, KamikazeHeart, BTG and 3 others like this.
  9. idc about street fighter but this art is serving down

BTG likes this.
  10. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

I've played Genshin pretty much every day since the middle of January this year and.....no regrets. They just keep delivering excellence.

Jonathan27 and Macsun like this.
  11. @RUNAWAY I’ve taken a break for the last couple of months but yeah, this patch will definitely bring me back full time! I need to start saving primos for Cyno. What a cool ass character! I’m glad you’re enjoying the game. It kept me sane during the pandemic.

RUNAWAY, FridayNight and Jonathan27 like this.
  12. BTG

BTG

The only good thing about getting them all out of the way early means they won’t take up DLC slots.

I think Capcom see this as their big chance to go mainstream again and they’re going hard on the nostalgia with half the roster being the recognisable SF2 faces, and the other half all new to freshen things up.

I will throw my cash to buy this queen though and they know it.

[​IMG]

VitaminBee and nikkysan like this.
  13. Since the cosmetics store opened in 2018 I have spent more money on clothes for my Dead by Daylight characters than for my real life self...

Help!

KamikazeHeart and slaybellz like this.
  14. They just announced that all non licensed cosmetics will soon be purchasable with the earned currency. So there's that at least.

Burzum likes this.
  15. That is a great change! But let's not forget that it takes something like 600 (!) matches to get enough shards to buy 1 purple outfit.

[​IMG]

Milotic and slaybellz like this.
  16. I know, it's ridiculous! But i'm the type of person that would rather grind 600 matches than pay $10. I'm notoriously stingy dd.

Burzum likes this.
  17. The new Fall Guys season is pretty great. The new stages are fun, I especially like the one where you have to draw a picture with your squad, which sounds like a recipe for disaster but is actually really fun. I love how they added new versions of basically every stage in the game too, I certainly wasn't expecting that. The new costumes are cool too, seeing a bunch of beans running around looking like little xenomorphs is always amusing. And of course I have my eyes set on the Hatsune Miku one

[​IMG]

18. My friends were talking about this in our Discord group ddd.

soratami likes this.
  19. It appears several pictures and gameplay videos of GTA 6, still in very early development, have leaked online this morning. Not much to tell but
    one of them does confirm the rumoured male & female double protagonist role is real, and it is set in Vice City.
    Someone’s getting fired.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2022
    slaybellz, Alenko and KamikazeHeart like this.
  20. Apparently some outsider hacked into the developers' Slack server. Kiiii.

Even if it's early build, it looks incredible.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.