Video Games | Page 1702 | The Popjustice Forum

Video Games

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Shockbox, May 4, 2009.

1. The fan reception has been pretty positive to be fair. Feels like a foundation they can keep building on

aaronhansome likes this.
  2. It's really great isn't it? I keep coming back to it. It's just perfect for short bursts of gaming.

3. So addictive! I won’t rest until I have the Storm card!!

magictreehouse likes this.
  4. What's everyone's favourite game soundtracks? I tend to listen to Disco Elysium, Outer Wilds and Life is Strange OSTs when I work

DominoDancing likes this.
  5. I bought an Xbox series S and I feel like I’m cheating but the game pass is so much better than what Sony is doing this generation. Also I gotta make sure I get to play Starfield and it’s going on there day one when it’s out.

VertigoStick and joe_alouder like this.
  6. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

PERSONA.

7. Chrono Cross has my favorite OST with Final Fantasy X coming in at a close second.

Dreampopboy and soratami like this.
  8. I work to the FFXIV soundtrack often and then the ten hour version of Besaid from FFX nn.

9. The first dungeon music is amazing (I'm on May 2nd on my first playthrough)

10. BTG

BTG

FFX’s soundtrack is stunning. The different arrangements of the hymn for every aeon? Beautiful.

11. Me putting on To Zanarkand anytime I'm at the precipice of a meltdown

[​IMG]

LTG, Bslg17, Dreampopboy and 9 others like this.
  12. The Command & Conquer soundtrack is legendary. Frank Klepacki was merging metal, rock, R&B, and house into an electronica blender and the results were incredible.

A smash hit

13. BTG

BTG

And while I’m still on the TRII promo trail, Venice is legendary.

[​IMG]

The main theme of the series is also evergreen.

14. There is a fantastic playlist on Spotify called FFXIV A Realm Relaxed that I often play in the background while I work.

Also, bizarrely, the Resident Evil 2 (PS1) soundtrack also helps me a lot to stay focused.

aaronhansome likes this.
  15. Video game music is composed with the idea of moving you forward but being unobtrusive. Perfect focusing music.

DoggySwami, Jonathan27 and ohaimanabu like this.
  16. Game soundtracks are so much more interesting than movie soundtracks.

ohaimanabu and inevitable like this.
  17. I still think the Street Fighter Alpha 3 OST is the pinnacle of the series (although Third Strike is a classic for how different it was). Honorable mention goes to the bangers of the Street Fighter EX series!

DoggySwami and ohaimanabu like this.
  18. Ariana reporting for duty in the Great Badussy War

ALEX, Bslg17, Jonathan27 and 3 others like this.
  19. I've been thinking about how the Rogue Encampment music from Diablo II takes me back to a moment in time of being a pre-teen, religiously playing the game after school. It has an ominous-but-soothing quality to it that I love. It's hypnotic, even.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.