Video Games

whelp
chaeryeong-spacing-out-chaeryeong-itzy.gif

It looks great. The character switching with the SSR is pretty awesome. Can't say it's doing anything crazy new but I'm sure it'll be really good

Absolutely gagged we're getting all 3 metal gears together, could not be more excited. First one is my favorite gaming experience ever, and I've been hoping for a remake for decades now.
I think Metal Gear 3 is the only one getting a remake. The original 3 games was a separate bundle.

MGS3 is one of the greatest games of all time!! Daddy Snake <333

I have the original games and the PS3 collection (which is more comprehensive) so I'm not in a major rush for any of this though. Let me wait for some Actual Gameplay Footage. It's just a shame that Kojima is not associated with the remake. I'm curious what kind of...creative liberties they'll take with the plot and characters, or if everything will be 1:1 with the original.

Also guessing since the plan is to do 1-4 in chronological order(?), I wonder if they're gonna throw in Metal Gear 1 + 2 as well.

I never played these games. Are they all very connected? I am asking because I wonder whether I will be able to play the remake without playing the other games

It's actually a prequel that gives deeper context to the motivations of a lot of characters and sets the stage for the rest of the series/Solid Snake era. You'll miss some references, that's it.