Video Games

I don't know maybe my brain is melted from microtransactions but I don't think the price is steep at all for the amount of content in a fully remade game. I threw money at the DLC too.
an amount of content in a fully remade game that i've already played and replayed a bajillion times LOL, that's the main reason I didn't bite. (that also didn't make an attempt to update/remake The Answer or make FemC an option i'm bitter I know ++allegedly FES content is coming though), if and when I do get to it it's like backseated behind Helldivers and Infinite Wealth

that being said I'm still highly recommending it to friends that haven't played/finished the OG

I’ve been completely obsessed with Baldur’s Gate 3. It’s been so fucking amazing exploring everything from the lore, the combat, the classes. And the voice acting!! I’ve never played D&D before and I wasn’t sure if I’d enjoy this game at all…but it’s become one of my favourite games ever. And the replay value, it’s wild!

So I hav two main runs, one solo and one together with my boyfriend. The first one is pretty much just exploring the story, characters and being a straightforward circle of the moon Druid. The second one with my boyfriend I’m playing the dark urge paladin, by mistake I managed to become an oathbreaker literally minutes after the first scene. With this play through I’ve been experimenting with multiclass builds a bit and it’s so much fun. I’m currently loving my oathbreaker paladin/warlock (forgot which subclass I chose, but I’m choosing pact of the blade next level). For me it’s been opening up the game a lot multiclassing. So my question is: any fun recommendations on multiclass builds, what have you tried out in your play throughs? I saw a tanky melee fighter/warlock build for Wyll I’m trying out which seems a lot of fun.

Edit: oh and I’m definitely trying out the cleric class more in my next run because it seems to be such a great class to multiclass with and it’s so versatile. But of course. Bard seems so much fun.

Was hoping the Tomb Raider patch would be a little quicker than a few weeks. Might complete TR1 then park it until it’s out.

We thank the passionate Tomb Raider community for your continued support, shares, and feedback on Tomb Raider I-Ill Remastered. We're overjoyed and overwhelmed with the response from the community.

We currently are working on the first update, which we anticipate will launch in the next few weeks. We appreciate your patience as we want to ensure that the quality is meeting the needs and expectations of our community.

In regards to the Epic Games Store build and related stories...

A development build with incomplete assets has been available for download on the Epic Games Store.

Content in that Epic Games Store build contained some work-in-progress materials that do not represent our final quality expectations. We have corrected the build to match the live Steam version.

Well, Toys For Bob split from Activision and is now an independent studio. Good for them of course but I guess it's now safe to say Spyro 4 is definitely not happening :/
The same thing has them mentioning wanting to partner with Microsoft as an indie and with a Spyro reference at the end soooo

The same thing has them mentioning wanting to partner with Microsoft as an indie and with a Spyro reference at the end soooo

Yeah I saw that but honestly it's vague enough I doubt it actually amounts to anything. Just doesn't seem realistic to me they'd keep working on the IP after leaving Activision, even with some sort of Microsoft partnership.

The Crash, Spyro and CTR remasters and Crash 4 were all so good, it's a real shame it looks like that chapter is closed for good now.

...well are any of the girls still playing Persona 3 Reload? I'm at the last month and the gaggery has been on par with 5 so far, very satisfied but also a little sad to be done soon.
Last night I got through the end game and the final boss. I must have been overleveled because it was way too easy dd.

I thought I had enough time in Dec/Jan to wrap up my remaining social links, but I ended up with a handful of them stuck at levels 6-9 ripppp

Last night I got through the end game and the final boss. I must have been overleveled because it was way too easy dd.

I thought I had enough time in Dec/Jan to wrap up my remaining social links, but I ended up with a handful of them stuck at levels 6-9 ripppp

Nn same, went in blind and I didn’t realize the dearth of social links available at night most of the game. My one complaint!

Nn same, went in blind and I didn’t realize the dearth of social links available at night most of the game. My one complaint!
My only prior experience with 3 was the Portable version with FemC, so there was a lot that was new to me. But I should have known it wasn't a good idea to waste a million afternoons maxing my charm so Yukari would pay attention to me
61YUzrE.gif

Managed to play a bit of Kingdom Hearts 2 (first gaming experience in months due to a soul-crushing depressive episode). I’m still not sure how it stacks up against the first. Story is more interesting and combat is ridiculously better but the entire game feels more disjointed and contrived than the first for many reasons.

Last edited:

RUNAWAY

Staff member
he/him
I'm also not a huge fan of the "do a part 2 of all the previously visited worlds" thing that seems to be happening post Hollow Bastion 1000 Heartless battle. That battle did slap though.
That's the best part of the game though.....for me at least? I loved going back to the completed worlds, actually finishing the stories there, fighting organization members, getting new keyblades, and seeing our friends again. It makes the game so much more well rounded for me.

My only complaint about this Tomb Raider remaster is how dark it is, I keep missing things and playing it with any screen glare is impossible.

What they’ve done with Nevada in opening it is fantastic. The first two India levels were so hard, I forgot but then the last two levels I did in less than 20 minutes.

he/him
Shook about the ending of Chapter 4 in Red Dead.

Hosea! No!
John's arrested, shit.
Lenny! Fuck No!
"Guarma"? WTF!
Wait, we're leaving Javier behind, hell no!

I'm now at a make-shift camp, distraught, not knowing what to do next...