Video Games

Snatched Alan Wake 2 Thermos.

For $100 AUD.

asmrthechew-eating.gif

Ever since it was reported they couldn’t license the original soundtrack I have checked out of this release tbh.

Between the shoddy English, the stock music and the lack of punch this trailer is giving fanmade...

I loved the original at the time but can't say this looks all that appealing, the soundtrack really was such an integral part of the game too.

I started Ghost of Tsushima. What is better, playing in Japanease or English VA? I read that you will miss some conversations if you choose JP so maybe ENG is a better choice?

I started Ghost of Tsushima. What is better, playing in Japanease or English VA? I read that you will miss some conversations if you choose JP so maybe ENG is a better choice?
I thought the English voice acting was excellent. If you're more into a cinematic experience I would imagine the Japanese VA is best, but if you're in it for the gaming experience, English is probably best.

Also - enjoy. One of my favorite games from recent years, and I'm dying to see a sequel.

I thought the English voice acting was excellent. If you're more into a cinematic experience I would imagine the Japanese VA is best, but if you're in it for the gaming experience, English is probably best.

Also - enjoy. One of my favorite games from recent years, and I'm dying to see a sequel.
Thanks! I like it a lot so far. I had it on my list for a while now but I was waiting for a discount and when I saw PS4 version was only 10 euros at one store here, I bought it + 10 euros PS5 upgrade - its a sweet deal since PS5 version is still 80 euros here.

I'm obsessed with the remastered Tomb Raider trilogy. I played the games here and there when I was younger but I was too shit for it to make a dent. These remasters have really brought the games up to speed and there's just something so satisfying about executing just the right jump.

Persona 3 girlies who are on Xbox (maybe PC too I don't know how it integrates with Steam), the expansion pass with The Answer DLC this Autumn is free to redeem on Game Pass Ultimate.