Video Games

Of all the RPG games I've had, I can't finish them completely 100%. Still haven't finished Persona 3 nor 4 ... I just watched a let's play because I couldn't keep up with everything in time. Still going to get Persona 5 when it comes out though, maybe third time's the charm haha

By the way, I just discovered this thread BUT right now I'm playing Mortal Kombat X anxiously awaiting the klassic fatalities to be released. The only DLC character I actually wanted was Tanya because guest characters can be pretty cringe worthy at times. Jason wasn't bad and I'm sure Predator will be fun too but I prefer actual MK Universe characters ...

I started Witcher 3 but kinda fell out of it really quickly for no real reason. Hopefully I can get back into it!

Living for Arkham Knight at the moment though.

D

Deleted member 3416

Arkham Knight is gorgeous graphically but I don't like how it's basically Batmobile: The Game.

I need August to hurry up, Until Dawn needs to be played.

Can't be bothered with my Wii U breaking a second time, just ordered a basic pack and will sell off the bits from my old one. Rather not send it to Nintendo again, pay £50 and have it break again in a years time.

I'm so excited, the last game on the Zero Escape series (999, Virtues Last Reward) has just been announced! Finally the story will get an ending.

I'll forever be grateful to @HeartSwells for recommending the series to me. Both fantastic and provocative games. I look forward to replaying them before the third is released.

Craving a new Ace Attorney instalment now.

They really are. People should also really play Ever17. It's for PC but the writer is the same guy who wrote the Zero Escape series. The pacing isn't as good as the ZE series but the last route really makes up for any qualms that I have for the game. Simply one of the most thought provoking games I've ever played!

I really hope people are not pinning any hopes on NX being any good. Its already been pointed out on NintendoLife that's it's not going to be as powerful as the PS4 and nintendo have not revealed it yet because it doesn't want 'competitors stealing their ideas'. In other words NX is another experimental mess. All it's going to be is a HD universal device for playing WiiU and 3DS games on, with a streaming service and more of the same 1st party support and mobile games, yay!

They'll more than likely ditch the box, put everything into the tablet so it can connect more easily to a TV.

He/Him
I really hope people are not pinning any hopes on NX being any good. Its already been pointed out on NintendoLife that's it's not going to be as powerful as the PS4 and nintendo have not revealed it yet because it doesn't want 'competitors stealing their ideas'. In other words NX is another experimental mess. All it's going to be is a HD universal device for playing WiiU and 3DS games on, with a streaming service and more of the same 1st party support and mobile games, yay!

They'll more than likely ditch the box, put everything into the tablet so it can connect more easily to a TV.

Absolutely everything is based on rumour. Take all 'news' stories as such.

I finished Mass Effect 2 last night and thoroughly enjoyed it. Mildly disappointed by the suicide mission as my squad survived without any difficulty; I ended up doing all their loyalty missions and fully upgraded everything with resources to spare naturally. It took a while to grow into the combat with its shift away from RTS but it was pretty fun as an engineer. Looking forward to upping the difficulty and replaying through all three as an adept.

I'm already disappointed that you don't get to recruit Samara in the third game without DLC. She quickly became one of my favourites. And the DLC costs more than all three games put together...

he / him
You can't ever count Nintendo out, especially if you're counting them out based on mindless biased rumours and an opinion that it being less powerful than the PS4 meaning it will be worthless. Nintendo have only ever focused on POWER with the Gamecube. It's not their style, experimenting has ALWAYS been Nintendo's style and they even recently said that they want to always push the boundaries.

They're going to need to do so too, as mobile gaming is completely swallowing the Japanese gaming market.

^^

I wouldn't exactly say articles being written by Nintendolife are biased nor would I say information coming from Liam Robertson is unreliable or 'mindless rumor'.

He/Him
Liam Robertson doesn't work for Nintendo. Nintendo haven't released any information so any 'information' out there about the NX is just speculation.

I saw Robertsons tweet and he said he was sure it wouldn't, purely based on his opinion, not actual fact.