Video Games

You have a PS4 but not a Vita? You're missing out.

How do people function without remote play?

Also HUGE SPOILERS but
Shiva Vs Ravana (A new FF summon) in FFXIV Heavensward, was awesome. Diamond Dust! The summoning was so FFX!

WHAT SERVER DO YOU PLAY ON?

And word, Vita's great, just needs better games.

The HeartSwells' Wii U replacement project is over.

Got an 8GB basic and will be using an external HD (honestly 8GB can barely fit the update data let alone DLC/downloaded titles). £160 with a free copy of Mario Kart 8, even better was able to sell the old parts and MK8 for the exact same! Only issue is that the white is ugly.

The HeartSwells' Wii U replacement project is over.

Got an 8GB basic and will be using an external HD (honestly 8GB can barely fit the update data let alone DLC/downloaded titles). £160 with a free copy of Mario Kart 8, even better was able to sell the old parts and MK8 for the exact same! Only issue is that the white is ugly.

I couldn't bear to have the white Wii U. It just screams inferior.

B03170f.jpg

RNwDKhB.jpg

1mfhgur.jpg

7Db4vWy.jpg

kXYQCqL.jpg

YA0mful.jpg

Yeah I'm a little obsessed.

Isn't it incredible? Are you on Alex yet?

Yeah, started Alex a little bit ago. Never been much of a raider though. To be honest I'm mainly looking forward to main story additions through patches at this point. Haven't felt much incentive to gear up past i170.

Also I've been saving up for the Thavnairian bustier set because apparently I hate myself.

Ugh I'm pissed off at Rise of the Tomb Raider being an X-Box exclusive for a WHOLE YEAR. Anyway I bought Final Fantasy Type-0 and I'm rather excited to play it.
This baffled me. Of all games to go exclusive they picked Tomb Raider. It's hardly going to be the console seller that they need.

he/him
This baffled me. Of all games to go exclusive they picked Tomb Raider. It's hardly going to be the console seller that they need.

And a sequel as well to make exclusive?! It's just idiotic to do that and will backfire on Microsoft and Crystal Dynamics.

He / Him
And a sequel as well to make exclusive?! It's just idiotic to do that and will backfire on Microsoft and Crystal Dynamics.

It was definitely an odd choice. Now it's confirmed as coming to PS4 it's just pointless. PS4 is storming ahead and anyone who was thinking of buying a secondary console to play this exclusive will just wait it out now (if they have a brain cell...)

Funny you should say that! I'm replaying the Ace Attorney series to get over my post-Mass Effect blues. It's been years since I've went through some of the cases. One of my favourite series of all time. Looking forward to going through 1-4 and 1-5 again as my memory is hazy of how they unfold. I remember that I have a lot of love for Ema Skye, though.

Young Ema > Maya. Don't like how they made her such a moody git in the later games, like stop throwing Cheetos at me.

Do I unbox all of my Amiibos?

If you're going to use them, go for it. I've only unboxed Toad and the Splatoon lot so far, not really bothered about how they work with Smash. Might get the Fire Emblem crowd out for Codename STEAM soon!

Also STILL loving Splatoon, hoping they'll extend the stage selection to 3 during the August update.

He/Him
I don't know if I would actually use them but they are just in storage at the moment so seems a bit pointless having them.

B03170f.jpg

RNwDKhB.jpg

1mfhgur.jpg

7Db4vWy.jpg

kXYQCqL.jpg

YA0mful.jpg

Yeah I'm a little obsessed.

Im completely obsessed as well. It almost painful to think that Final Fantasy fans overlook this game because it's an MMO. When in reality it's one of the greatest Final Fantasy games they have ever made. I haven't started Alexander yet, i just defeated the summon Bismarck. Im trying to get to the Hinterlands to do my final Astrologian job quest. I NEED Celestial Opposition!!

Edit: And now Dragon Quest is coming to PS4, developed with the Unreal Engine!? WHAT