Video Games

Unrelated to what you're discussing but I just bought Skyrim after I a few friends recommended it, Anyone played it?

Unrelated to what you're discussing but I just bought Skyrim after I a few friends recommended it, Anyone played it?

It turned into a lockpick simulator and pickpocket simulator for me. You put it down for a few days you'll go back on and forget what you've done its a weird game.

Yep! Great thing about this one is that it supports the gamepad controls, so you won't need to use the wiimote. Can't wait to get home and download it.

I've heard Wii eShop titles also check through your saved files if you did a system transfer, so I might be able to carry on where I left off!

He / Him
Hmmm don't think I can buy it a 3rd time, I already have it on Wii disc and N3DS. It is a fantastic game though so anyone wanting to give it a go should go for it now at least. Urgh I can't wait for XCX, hurry up!

On another note...

11222053_1124938717534104_4351920943868295185_n.png

Project Zero 5 getting a special edition! I'm so excited, I'll be watching for this like a hawk!

He / Him
I forgot Gamescom was on at the moment. New Sims 4 expansion pack called Get Together just announced. Essentially looks like a Livin' Large/House Party type affair.

Tabata, on Final Fantasy XV's release date:
At the very least, I can tell you that it isn't going to be released this year. I think we'll be able to tell you when we're making the announcement around PAX Prime, at the end of this month.
We really do get the feeling that people are a bit worried. Certainly, one thing I would like to say to them to reassure them, is that we've set down the release date, we know when it is, and we've got a complete road map lined up, right up to launch, and we're proceeding along that as planned.
We can certainly say to people: it's not going to be 2017. It's going to be before that.

Yay?

So WoW's new expansion is about the burning legion... Yawn.
It's the same rehashed subject.
Orcs, Burning Legion, Scourge, Orcs, Burning Legion...
We had a nice break of it in MoP and then they started with the fan service.

Where did her big tits go? I love the gameplay but the changes they made to Lara, especially her personality, I'm not a fan of.

he / him
Where did her big tits go? I love the gameplay but the changes they made to Lara, especially her personality, I'm not a fan of.

This is slightly concerning/confusing considering she was nothing more than a somersaulting pair of boobs for the majority of her pre-reboot life. Only in 'Legend' did she start to embody some personality and humanity, but this is a precursor to all of that and showcases her very first exploration attempts - she couldn't have big tits at that age, and her attitudes and personality are being challenged and crafted now. I think they've managed to do extremely well by her, minus the obvious split personality clash from the previous game in which she turned into a psychotic killer without a distinct motive.

My favourite Lara is easily the WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MOTHER Lara from Legend to Underworld though. That was the embodiment of Lara Croft for me, ignoring that level where she fought it the flimsiest of dresses and it was a bit come on.

he / him
Exactly! She was a badass. Nothing phased her. You'd be lucky to get more than a grunt from her. I know she's more realistic now, but I'm just not as big a fan.

I was following the remake pretty extensively and from what I can gather they've not lost sight of this, they've just recognised the need to have something substantial as a backstory or alongside it. There's certainly still an air of her destroying anything in her path, it's just a case of her building up to it now.