Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 1000 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Vinyljustice 3.0 incoming.

2. 1k pages phew!

In all seriousness, this thread has always been so gorgeous to read and be part of, very much my favourite part of the forum, so thank you all for wasting your time talking about and wasting your money buying these musical frisbees.

3. Not me deleting a few posts to put this on page 999… let me go sleep

4. i will get my passport, fly to whatever country you’re currently sunbathing in, and fight you, Vas.

5. I immediately sent an email to find out, hopefully it’s possible.

6. It's getting a wider release. You'll be fine.

blaze_dave likes this.
  7. RJF

RJF

Thank you to this iconic thread for making sure I never actually need to go queue for RSD and just snipe all the links y'all post at 6PM instead. My copy of Chromatica is rising in price as we speak!

8. It’ll be interesting to see what the wider release will entail a year plus from now, until then, I want it now.

9. I just want Jessie and Mariah so I hope they pop up online right away. I’m easy!

Lapras, sjoe71 and aboutyounow like this.
  10. This thread is good for the soul...and bad for the finances.

So...bad for the soul.

11. Oh really? Ha

12. I received my Dawn of Chromatica vinyl yesterday, totally forgot I ordered it dddd.

VertigoStick likes this.
  13. My Aaliyah vinyl was supposed to be released and delivered today but have just received an email from Amazon stating that dates have now changed.

HMV are now also stating 24th June too.

Utter fuckery!

Andrew likes this.
  14. I got the same email, it's now showing as unavailable on Amazon which had me a bit worried.

Christopher1985 likes this.
  15. Carly Rae Kiss 10th anniversary just turned up on Amazon

wig

16. Snatched - though ready to cancel if a pretty colour variant turns up.

Who am I?

17. Curiosity
    More Than A Memory
    Tonight I'm Getting Over You
    [​IMG]

18. they sent me new links to re-pre-order so hopefully this time I don’t have to worry about it xx

19. 'Kiss' remains one of my favourite albums ever.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.