Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 1008 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Thank you! Much appreciated!

Jackarywoo and blaze_dave like this.
  2. Snagged Kittie and PinkPantheress. That's all I needed. I'm happy.

poshbabyyy and djmakemewet like this.
  3. #1s sounds fucking incredible. I'm getting goosebumps non-stop!

4. So did Nicki Minaj pink Friday not see a release in the UK??

5. I could smooch you for Mel C help!
    Scandinavians they don’t have a tendency to cancel orders do they?

If anyone sees Betty Harris - ‘The lost queen of New Orleans’ available could they post here?
    That’s my next mission to find.

6. Okay, May has to be a no buy month. I just spent a silly amount on an original 12" of Stardust 'Music Sounds Better With You'. It was unnecessary but I simply needed it?

No buys, only pre orders.

Atletico likes this.
  7. I'm going to try and attempt this for May too.

Just waiting on:
    Dance Fever
    Planet HER
    Sweetener / thank u next / Dangerous Woman
    Ultimate Aaliyah (probs not coming until June)

poshbabyyy, itylts and blaze_dave like this.
  8. I got another Mariah!

lisaj and blaze_dave like this.
  9. Fingers crossed my Sara order on Yellow Dog stays confirmed!!!

aboutyounow likes this.
  10. I swear every damn tiktok at the moment is about people who either got or didn’t get The Lakes…. As if anyone who actually did get it is ever going to play it again after this weekend dd

11. I'm feeling anxious about waiting for Friday's online sales. Is anyone else in the same boat? I'm determined not to give in to the eBay scalpers though. I'm after Melanie C and Mariah!

12. I feel you Jay! Mel C is not RSD exclusive so we should be able to get it at some point but I also need Mariah!

13. 950 for the UK is my understanding. 2,500 worldwide.

14. Same here!
    I thought I had a sure-fire hand on Melanie C at the most local record store to me (which is still about 30 miles away) and they’ve updated their online saying that it’s sold out, so will be anxious to get Melanie C from somewhere! I guess it saves me travelling to there to be disappointed! If I can’t get one, I’ll wait for the apparent wider release that might happen.
    Hoping I can get Mariah on Friday online as not as fussed with that one but would be nice to get.

poshbabyyy and -Jay- like this.
  15. Vinyl Tik Tok is dominated by Swifties nn, they are everywhere.

irishlamb and itylts like this.
  16. Last edited: Apr 24, 2022
    poshbabyyy and ManilaChinchilla like this.
  17. London peeps… I went to Banquet Records in Kingston today. Spent too much! Sadly they’re out of Taylor and The Streets but they had a lot of stuff still.

Managed to get Melanie C, Mariah, Madonna, Rizzle Kicks, Corinne Bailey Rae, The Offspring and Jessie Ware. What a result!

After mine (and I checked before I left the store), they had 3 copies of Melanie and Corinne left so if you want those get there quick.

I saw someone ask about Fragma, they had about 4 copies of that. EDIT: @SlowBurn

They had plenty of Mariah and Madonna so I can see those being available for the online sales (but don’t hold me to this!).

Hope this is of help to people!

Last edited: Apr 24, 2022
    Chris Lala, IEngineered and Lapras like this.
  18. Did you spot Kate Havnevik while you were there?

19. I didn’t I’m afraid, well worth Tweeting them at @BanquetRSDFeed though as they are super responsive.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.