Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 1028 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Sorry for the double post, but shared from the Girls Aloud thread. Is it finally happening?!

fancygreen, Mr.Arroz, Stuart and 4 others like this.
  2. The scream I let out!! RIP my bank account if we get a full discography reissue on vinyl. Ten at the very least would still be amazing!

Mr.Arroz, blaze_dave, MC54 and 6 others like this.
  3. No fucking way

blaze_dave and Runawaywithme like this.
  4. Buh bye pension, hello insolvency and your vice like grip on my sherbet dip

5. The scream I let out when I saw the tweet about the GA news.

6. Apparently Wayback says it’s been redirecting for a year. Could mean it’s been in the works though, I guess.

7. Outside of -gestures vaguely around- him, it feels like if you were to buy an album on this level of cultural currency, you'd want one with thee cover so it feels weird when they do these things. Have it differentiated on the hype sticker and like Thriller 40 on the spine? Wild choice to me.

8. Stopremix likes this.
  9. K94

K94

Let VMP do all reissues, chile

10. Not Blanket searching for 'hand-written font' and slapping whatever dafont.com offered first on a pic from the Thriller folder.

11. Or @Dark Ballet

12. [​IMG]
    "fresh and current"

[​IMG]

13. SBK

SBK

14. The way I'm cackling at this defensive press release

[​IMG]

Dynamo, fancygreen, Sam and 20 others like this.
  15. If you don't like it, don't buy it! But I wish the GP did the same - I have no hope though.

16. It's fascinating because like, say, the packaging for the Thriller 25 release was far more interesting. The holographic zombie image used for the CD was cool and the book CD case was luxe. Baffling decisions here.

17. SBK

SBK

Thriller 25 was awesome.

This smacks of no budget, so let's just do what we can.

18. My Mind of Mine repress just came (with an Italian sticker on the back).
    No hype sticker or insert with this one, but I'm glad to finally have a sleeve that isn't completely bent in the corner.

blaze_dave likes this.
  19. Me trying to make covers for my Cassie rate ddd.

Andrew and HeartSwells like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.