Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 1029 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. As someone who works in comms, this… isn’t it. Now which intern do we blame?

j267 likes this.
  2. *sighs*
    "It's probably not an intern but an incompetent senior, stop blaming juniors and up and coming professionals who struggle to make themselves seen or valued within a company" klaxon

Dynamo, fancygreen, Lander and 15 others like this.
  3. The whole press release is a trip indeed but this paragraph is sending me.

[​IMG]

4. It's giving 'How we made 90s Yugoslavian bootleg CD plant' interview.

Dynamo and Atletico like this.
  5. Narrator: It was not a smart thing to do.

Dynamo, Lander, lob0to and 10 others like this.
  6. Stans when they review new leaks and claim the album of the decade (tm) is arriving:

Dynamo, Lander, maikos87 and 7 others like this.
  7. Last edited: May 18, 2022
  8. Ordered the hot lava signed bundle, can't wait!

blaze_dave likes this.
  9. That's a cover baby.

10. My ariana bundle arrived! Sweetener is so pretty, in love! And I managed to get some kind of heart shape on the Dangerous Woman smash variant so super happy about that.

And Zayn arrived too, that green is NEON. Very excited for my day of listening tomorrow!

blaze_dave likes this.
  11. 1D has arrived, I’m hoping to get them shipped by the end of the week. Unfortunately one has been quite badly damaged (on the jacket).

I managed to get a significant refund so if you are the unlucky one I’ll make sure to refund half the cost and throw in an extra record.

12. The fact that I've been seeing the sea glass Harry's House vinyl on eBay for $100-$200 for the past few weeks, as soon as it was sold out....that has to be illegal somehow?

13. That Rina cover

scream-professional.gif

The...lemonade colored vinyl

tenor (9).gif

Attached Files:

14. It’s also back in stock on his website.

15. Pleaaaassseeee. Do all four albums kweeen!

Jeppo likes this.
  16. I managed to snag a signed Bodyparts last year for ridiculously cheap and Royal Blues, so having Galore and Fixin to Thrill on vinyl would be incredible.

Jeppo and Andrew like this.
  17. I'm tempted - is it likely to sell out again??

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.