Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 1032 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. This miss is something I can't resist.

Andrew and lushLuck like this.
  2. They really cut one of my favorite songs on the album?? Between this & Electra Heart, they're starting to get a little too stingy.

Lander, lucasdc and lushLuck like this.
  3. I didn't want to tempt fate when I last posted about this, but I actually have a copy of Melanie C-Northern Star in my hand!
    I literally typed in 'Melanie C-Northern Star vinyl' into Google one-night last week and just scrolled through the results and went onto each different store, and I found one that didn't say out of stock. I swiftly paid for it, and waited for delivery. It's sounding fantastic.

Honestly, I don't know if it was fate or something, but it was just there waiting for it to be bought!

4. BEACH HOUSE CAME!

[​IMG]

I can't afford it.

[​IMG]

Caleo23 and P'NutButter like this.
  5. Andrew likes this.
  6. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Heaux Tales just shipped.

[​IMG]

dodoriazarbon, K94, Diet Pop! and 6 others like this.
  7. This turned up at my work on Wednesday! Very striking package in person. I think the text is embossed.

FINISH LINE, Txetxu and Mr.Arroz like this.
  8. I tend to go for the standard black variant of records, but I took a peek at my Agnes vinyl (it got delivered to my parents until I move), and that orange is absolutely goooooorgeous.

[​IMG]

Lander, Sam, Diet Pop! and 7 others like this.
  9. Ok, not buying it, tiny little bows is one of the best songs on this album, wtf???

popjunkie likes this.
  10. My Confessions on a Dancefloor on pink vinyl came and it’s so beautiful I want to cry.

11. Does Rough Trade charge you when you place the order or when it ships?

12. They've always charged on shipment when I've bought from them.

P'NutButter likes this.
  13. Speaking of them, Rough Trade have informed me the Aaliyah vinyl will be here the end of June?

blaze_dave likes this.
  14. Last edited: May 21, 2022
    poshbabyyy likes this.
  15. LIZZO Amazon gold.

16. Last edited: May 21, 2022
  17. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Just arrived. ICONIC ALBUM.

aaronhansome and Atletico like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.