Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 1034 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. "In Stock + Shipping Now" while they sold out stock a few times and it comes from an order done in June 2021.

blaze_dave likes this.
  2. Anyone know if the HMV vinyl titles are available online or just in store?

3. They cancelled my order of Pop Don´t Stop because they could not get stock? That was the final straw, I ordered that from Amazon and ordered Come Out And Play on Discogs. Both have arrived now.

IEngineered likes this.
  4. I've got the white vinyl of Fever and it skips more than Skippy the Bush Kangaroo. I might get the new edition if the reports are good.

Last edited: May 24, 2022
  5. Last edited: May 24, 2022
    relby and lushLuck like this.
  6. No new date from FNAC for One In A Million vinyl who’s still supposed to be released this friday. Curious if I’ll get a mail or just nothing.

7. Usually in store.

Utopia likes this.
  8. Same. It was awful. Thankfully I had a Sainsbury's version as well.

9. Just got a message from a buyer saying the copies of Thank U Next and Sweetener they received are damaged (despite leaving positive feedback when they received them a couple weeks ago).

[​IMG]

Diet Pop!, Atletico, Alenko and 13 others like this.
  10. So Charli's store ran out of clear red vinyl, offered to send the opaque red almost two months later, and then her merch team sent out standard black vinyl? An absolute mess.

12. Did anyone else get Miranda Lambert’s Revolution from VinylMePlease?

I haven’t played the record yet, it looks gorgeous but wow the packaging is absolute trash. It’s so cheap looking and feeling. Feels as if they used the weakest material they could find. May as well have used paper. The mat finish doesn’t help either… no gatefold either but to be honest at this point I don’t expect one anymore. The inserts are lovely and would’ve made a great gatefold but whatever I guess. Even the seems of the sleeve look as if they’re coming apart. I don’t think I’ve ever been this disappointed with a record I’ve bought before.

TRAVVV likes this.
  13. That sucks. Actually surprised because the records I got from VinylMePlease (Jennifer Lopez) were stunning. Nice packaging with embossed text.

Euphoria, irishlamb and aaronhansome like this.
  14. Mr Blonde likes this.
  15. Yeah, sincerely surprised by that considering that nearly every VMP record I've gotten has been stun.

mindtrappa and j267 like this.
  16. Snatched Years & Years’ Night Call on black during Urban’s in-store 40% off sale with $5 rewards today. Vinyl was $7.61. Came with a printed cardboard sleeve for the vinyl, separate from the white paper protection. Interesting.

Last edited: May 25, 2022
    blaze_dave likes this.
  17. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Euphoria likes this.
  18. Not this cover serving Men (2022)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.