Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 1035 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. The Spirit Room just came! Quality pressing, stoked about this

[​IMG]

LKane, Diet Pop!, lushLuck and 12 others like this.
  2. If you really want something you're best heading to a store, early. However, they usually put things online after the event if there's any copies left.

3. Is there a list of the exclusive HMV vinyl and what date does it fall on?

blaze_dave likes this.
  4. Thanks… I’m in Republic of Ireland where unfortunately HMV doesn’t exist anymore so I’ll just have to pray that the probable S Club vinyl ends up online.

5. June 18th

6. Also finally got to hear this "vinyl only" version of "Sweet Talker" without Galantis and I actually prefer it.

7. That's a mess considering how much they're charging lately.

irishlamb likes this.
  8. We can’t order to an Irish address on HMV’s website can we? Tempted to drive up to Belfast for it.

9. Not for a few years now sadly, you could use AddressPal. An Post run it, I’ve used it for stuff from the US a few times. I’m not sure the cost from the UK but it might work out cheaper than ebay for instance. They have a charge and also you get charged vat.

popjunkie likes this.
  10. Oh I hadn’t heard of that. Thanks I’ll definitely try it out.

11. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Not them telling you to leave them the fuck alone dd

Euphoria likes this.
  12. The worst part is that I never contacted them, but I fear for them after seeing how rabid some fans are being on Twitter about this. I just want to be refunded and told I can keep the black copy.

Mr.Arroz and aaronhansome like this.
  13. Is this the double vinyl with the re-recorded album too?

Txetxu likes this.
  14. It’s the first of three announcements

j267 likes this.
  15. @HeartSwells My One Direction UO order just showed up (alongside Miley and Kesha). You’re a star!

HeartSwells likes this.
  16. Alenko, Andrew, popjunkie and 7 others like this.
  17. Everyone should have their orders now (on shipped), minus the one person who wanted Aaliyah, which has been delayed until 5th August nn.

aaronhansome likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.