Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 1040 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. upload_2022-6-1_14-5-34.jpeg

Don’t suppose anyone who bought the ABBA box set got two copies of The Visitors? Mine came with two copies of their self titled. Sadly bought last year and only just noticed haha

Whisky87 and Jacques like this.
  2. Happy for this though

[​IMG]

3. New Yeah Yeah Yeahs album.

UK indies have a bunch of signed cards with them. Check Rough Trade, Banquet, Resident, etc.

[​IMG]

Store exclusive twister vinyl, and Secretly Society tricolour release for October.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

VMP weekly exclusives tend to be on Wednesdays, so wouldn’t be surprised if they do something.

4. There's also an opaque yellow variant on The Sound of Vinyl and RecordStore.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2022
  5. My original order of Sara Barielles Little Voice went missing in the post so I ordered another from a different store. That never turned up, ordered again and...that's also gone missing.

[​IMG]

Txetxu likes this.
  6. The 4 Utada albums I decided to buy arrived today, after being sent for delivery on Monday. That DHL fast ass shipping from Japan, I love it.

7. DHL is the most iconic shipping service bar none.

8. where the fuck is that deep blue/purple one being sold?????

EDIT: never mind he specifically replied to me haklgjalfgkjafglkjagljkagj

Last edited: Jun 1, 2022
    P'NutButter, K94, Diet Pop! and 8 others like this.
  9. aaronhansome likes this.
  10. Last edited: Jun 2, 2022
    Mr Blonde, ALEX, Diet Pop! and 2 others like this.
  11. Annoyed that I missed this

12. Is she All Terfed Out though.

JMRGBY, Andrew, SlowBurn and 2 others like this.
  13. It’s not been released yet.

iveivan likes this.
  14. Not released until the HHV vinyl day in a few weeks.

iveivan likes this.
  15. STOP
    [​IMG]
    SUPPORTING
    [​IMG]
    TERFS

Wild Man., lionl, JMRGBY and 6 others like this.
  16. I’ve just got a dispatch email from Roughtrade for my Kim Wilde - Come Out and Play, I was getting a bit worried about that order!

blaze_dave likes this.
  17. A friend of mine is selling an unsealed/unsigned copy of Tom Aspaul - 'Black Country Disco' on pink vinyl. Sharing it here in case there's any interest: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/265722384658

18. Just got back to a weeks worth of post.
    Thanks again @HeartSwells! Four was a bit mangled, but the partial refund and Signed Georgia 7" more than make up for it. You're such a good egg!

19. Diet Pop!, FINISH LINE, K94 and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.