Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 1049 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Thanks, I'll be ready

aaronhansome and AshtrayHeart like this.
  2. I must have great Pussy Control,

As I got one

AshtrayHeart likes this.
  3. Grabbed Sunshine and two Björks in Fopp in Edinburgh today.

You’d think I’d be happy but now all I can think about is how I didn’t get Debut!!

Fopp guys claimed Debut hadn’t even been shipped out and no one had them yet. So I see that was clearly a lie!

lob0to, blaze_dave and Andrew like this.
  4. New Tove Lo album, $45 for the blue, $30 standard. Deluxe looks gatefold and comes with poster, standard might be single sleeve, hard to tell. First 500 blue come with a signed poster but I think they’ve almost run out of they started with 3k in stock.

https://shop.tove-lo.com/collections/music/products/dirt-femme-deluxe-baby-blue-vinyl-lp-tlo

Hopefully something a bit better comes up for a more reasonable price so I can cancel this nn, but I got a deluxe Tove collection going and I’m not stopping now.

5. God I hate this timeline!

6. Am I overlooking something or does Kiss not appear to have any indication of which side is A or B?

7. I can't figure it out either aside from the engraving.

WhenTheSunGoesDown likes this.
  8. Speaking of Kiss, I was pleasantly surprised to see Tiny Little Bows on the vinyl, as the track listing doing the rounds before it’s release weirdly omitted it?!

lushLuck likes this.
  9. I'm just relieved it was all fake.

I got my replacement KISS and the static going into track 1 on both sides is still present but not as bad as my first copy. Is it just a bad pressing overall?

lucasdc and lushLuck like this.
  10. blaze_dave and Stopremix like this.
  11. Me! Ha. I like the white vinyl best with the cover. Enjoy my copy, someone!

12. I ordered this, and Amazon sent The White Room by David Bowie instead. Not bound for Mu Mu Land after all...

Patriku, lob0to and IEngineered like this.
  13. It would be amazing if someone pressed Stacie Orrico’s second album. I’d snatch that up in a heart beat.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2022
    TRAVVV likes this.
  14. Not me filling my cart in euphoria on Rough Trade only to realize it was the UK store as I tried to check out. Lost my whole cart and I'm pretty sure half of it was UK exclusives....

15. I Could Be The One and Security on vinyl is the dream!!

snoho, TRAVVV, Mr.Arroz and 1 other person like this.
  16. “Most Wanted” pushed back again.

17. Praying for Best of Hilary Duff for pre-order as well

blaze_dave likes this.
  18. As much as I’d love it, I HATE to finally have “Reach Out” on vinyl with that god awful rap. The solo version should have been pushed instead / included on it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.