Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 1054 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Emotion Side B must’ve went fast! It was gone 4 hours later and I missed it. I hope it shows up on her UK store.

Andrew likes this.
  2. Glass Animals announced an upcoming vinyl restock for Dreamland, presumably happening on Friday.

3. blod likes this.
  4. Shipping from Beyoncé's UK site is now only £6 for the vinyl (down from the ridiculous £30+). I'm ready for the Renaissance!

Lapras, varjak, blaze_dave and 4 others like this.
  5. I believe it's a glow in the dark vinyl with a CD of bonus tracks/previously released remixes of the singles with featured artists. Some stores put the 'Real Life' edition up early.

6. Surprised they're bothering after they overestimated the Blood Records version that came out at the end of last year, was initially meant to be 5k but reduced to 1.5k.

7. Oh that would make sense. I hope there’s more than that variant, though. Was kind of hoping for a vinyl for the bonus level edition and maybe tangerine picture disc restock.

8. Was the £6.80 in taxes always there?!

9. Wait, so will those who have already purchased get refunded/recharged?

10. [​IMG]

Seems someone's got their hands on the vinyl via Discogs but no other photos so far.

Angeleyes, snoho, popjunkie and 4 others like this.
  11. Thanks for the heads up. I was changed €35.95 shipping to Ireland and I just checked and it’s now (a still insane) €21.95. Reordered and cancelled the original order citing 14 day cooling off period for online orders.

12. Last edited: Jun 29, 2022
    FINISH LINE likes this.
  13. I went into Underground Sounds in Edinburgh yesterday while I had a few hours to kill and was aimlessly wandering and snatched up an RSD Devotion. So happy I got it! Hearing Imagine It Was Us on vinyl was transcedent. I also forgot how amazing her version of What You Won't Do For Love? Is.

14. Seeing this just made me order Hilary Duff, Most Wanted and Dignity.

upload_2022-6-30_1-23-58.gif

15. First look at the vinyl, courtesy of @mylpdreams on Instagram:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Oh, she's beautiful!!

Robbietoxic, blaze_dave and popjunkie like this.
  17. What the FUCK.

18. I think un

I emailed about them refunding the difference. They said they can’t but option is to cancel the order and then reorder with new shipping costs. I’ll probably do this on the vinyl but feel like the boxes have sold out already. A bit of a scam.

varjak likes this.
  19. I still don’t get why shipping to Italy is still €35, I already ordered the vinyl but since it’s still available I would cancel the order and order another one with the lower shipping notice.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.