Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 1055 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. I re-ordered the Renaissance vinyl with the cheaper shipping and requested a refund for my original order. They processed it in a couple minutes.

AlmostMidnight likes this.
  2. Pay day.

Bought shit.

20220630_134636.jpg

4Roses, Andrew, maikos87 and 7 others like this.
  3. varjak, blod, blaze_dave and 2 others like this.
  4. Oh. I snatched that. Shipping was the same as the LP but I will cancel if it's listed elsewhere. WOW.

blaze_dave and lushLuck like this.
  5. UK links coming before Monday.

6. Not after I already figured this page out dd. It’s going to take an eternity to cancel, I can feel it

7. Humanracin likes this.
  8. Preordered Kylie - cannot do any gambles when it comes down to her vinyl releases.

blaze_dave and mindtrappa like this.
  9. I don’t want any other alternate cover for the Reneissance vinyl - I need the official standard one!!

etienne and Stuart like this.
  10. It looks like translucent orange to me (which is what I'm hoping for)

Humanracin and blaze_dave like this.
  11. Yeah, I imagine the idea is to have it mimic the bottom color of the light effect that surrounds her. Ridiculous pricing aside, I snatched a copy on the off chance this doesn't become available elsewhere.

blod, Txetxu and xOJakeXo like this.
  12. THE DREAMS OF THE IMPOSSIBLE PRINCESS ARE NOW POSSIBLE

4Roses, lucasdc, Atletico and 9 others like this.
  13. I ordered the alternate cover, no joke, about 25mins before she revealed that cover.

The only thing I can hope for is that by “alternate” they mean it will be reflective or foil compared to a standard pressing.

14. I think / hope the vinyl from her store has the normal and alternative to put on or something…

15. I wonder if BMG will do retail exclusives for Impossible Princess… pink, turquoise and clear would go very well with that orange. I think hoping for a deluxe with the lenticular cover is too much unfortunately, but who knows what Monday will bring.

djessie, bonnieetclyde and Humanracin like this.
  16. I doubt it, considering the Sainsburys exclusive white vinyl of her self-titled eventually became the common edition in all other record shops.

etienne likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.