Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 1058 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Seems a weird pick for VMP, where’d the initial rumour come from?

2. Just had to search this thread as nothing came up when I checked Twitter but someone here posted about it November last year saying people on Twitter were saying it was happening.

So nothing credible and I agree it seems an odd choice but stranger things have happened!

3. According with the insider on Say Hey it’s going to be a wide release.

Mr.Arroz and lucasdc like this.
  4. What's the point in not announcing anything for two months when we already know it exists? It's not Area 51.

Lander, K94, Sam and 10 others like this.
  5. Playing my Nicola vinyl right now and the quality is incredible!! Thank you @Dark Ballet you have done an amazing job!

Last edited: Jul 2, 2022
  6. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Are y'all getting shipping emails about Nicola? I'm just gonna be checking the mailroom at my apartment everyday then.

aaronhansome and blaze_dave like this.
  7. The integration between our e-commerce and distribution failed so I’m having to shipping notices manually.

The orders have all be sent now and tracking should be sent separately so check junk mail. etc.

8. It's so beautiful and I realised today it's the first GA-related album to get a vinyl pressing!

Pressing plant delays again, probably?

9. Or it could be part of a bigger thing. Impossible Princess does turn 25 next year. Maybe there's a whole new collection coming

P'NutButter likes this.
  10. I'm having such bad luck recently with vinyl. Receiving things in the post bent, damaged etc. when it's clearly marked as do not bend. I know it isn't a massive problem in the grand scheme of things but it does still irk me when something arrives, you open it and there's a bent corner.

11. TOP TEN!!

Lander, maikos87, Alenko and 53 others like this.
  12. What an achievement and so deserved. Congratulations to you and Nicola.

Overdose likes this.
  13. I popped into HMV today and they had S Club 7 - Sunshine, I snapped it up, I was gutted I missed out on this. Apparently they got an extra delivery last week.

14. lob0to likes this.
  15. Damn no remix of Running Up That Hill? Pass.

Lander likes this.
  16. Bummed the Kate Bush Remix is not there, wish they did a bonus 7” like they did with Never Ending Story on Season 3.

Lander likes this.
  17. I think they’re letting the original finish having it’s moment and then the remix will get the single treatment.

That’s my theory.

Lander and xOJakeXo like this.
  18. If this is the score (sorry haven’t clicked on link) the coloured variant is through Lakeshore (US) or Invada (UK) and available to preorder

19. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Nicola beating Machine Gun Kelly? You're doing the Lord's work!!!

VivaForever, Sam, Lander and 7 others like this.
  20. Urban has an additional 40% off sale items so picking up a couple of vinyl and a cassette!

Kesha Cannibal Expanded and Love For Sale vinyl for $11.99 and Billie’s album on cassette for $2.99.

I found a dual deck at Goodwill this weekend so I will be starting my cassette collection.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2022
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.