Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 1074 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. It’s the vinyl looking black for me dddd.

Clyde and j267 like this.
  2. What's the best way to get the Dignity vinyl in the UK without paying an arm and a leg?

3. I picked up a couple more whilst I’m at it, so the shipping is spread across a few. Got Self Titled, Dignity and Aaliyah’s Romeo Must Die and then they basically worked out at regular price.

poshbabyyy and Runawaywithme like this.
  4. Do UO ever do represses? I hate that I missed out on Metamorphosis, Autobiography and Breakaway.

5. Not that I know of.

6. I would try eBay or Discogs.

poshbabyyy likes this.
  7. I think if there’s enough demand, yes. They’ve done what feels like hundreds for Britney’s albums. But not sure if the mentioned artists will be in the same boat.

poshbabyyy, popjunkie and blaze_dave like this.
  8. With Urban Outfitters now, we’re reaching a point where they’ve done all the big hitters for Hollywood Records so I don’t think the idea of them revisiting some older pressings is impossible but it probably is unlikely.

But then the more I think about it the more artists I think they could still do especially if they extended to other labels… Hannah Montana, Vanessa Hudgens, Zendaya, Raven-Symoné, Ashley Tisdale, Bridget Mendler, Descendants, Miranda Cosgrove and they could finish High School Musical, The Cheetah Girls and Camp Rock.

It depends if they think there’s more money in what’s left or in re-pressing what we’ve already had.

9. I would snatch up a Bridgit vinyl in a second.

.Beautiful.Disaster. likes this.
  10. It does feel like, apart from Hollywood Records, the One Direction albums, and the pointless November 12" singles, Urban Outfitters hasn’t had any major back catalogue reissue exclusives in over a year. The last I can really think of is The Sweet Escape, Joanne and Bionic/Lotus. Odd that their ties with Universal and Sony have seemed to dry up for older albums. At first I thought it was because of pressing plant backlogs but it’s been 14 months or so now, so that can’t be it.

poshbabyyy, aaronhansome and lushLuck like this.
  11. Yeah it’s been a while since I’ve got anything from UO, which is bizarre because they were pretty much firing out great exclusive releases for a few years.
    I think the last ones were Bionic / Lotus / Sweet Escape.

poshbabyyy, Andrew and blaze_dave like this.
  12. I'm still waiting for Midnight Memories. Particularly as they repressed Four and skipped it entirely. Come on, Urban!

13. Maybe vinyl is too much work for them what with damaged items and delays. I could see them go fuck it and focus on pillows instead.

14. The Red Hot Chili Peppers pressed a million variants for their double album earlier this year and then are releasing another new double album in October with a bunch of variants. Taking up the pressing plants in the worst way.

15. What do we want? Impossible Princess on vinyl.

Kylie- fuck it.

kyliebedlinengettyimages79531315.jpg

16. Peter’s worst nightmare

17. "Dignity" with proper lighting/no filters:
    [​IMG]

18. The way I bought from UO for the first time in ages for their Mabel and Trixie Mattel exclusives.

poshbabyyy and Euphoria like this.
  19. I contemplated the yellow Mabel, but then I decided that tragic gay mess of an album was designed to thrive on hot pink vinyl. No regrets.

Dynamo, Lander, Diet Pop! and 6 others like this.
  20. The yellow Mabel is sooo bright. Even IRL it looked like I pulled it out of the Springfield nuclear power plant.

Dynamo, Lander, poshbabyyy and 12 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.