Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 1080 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. New CRJ up for preorder.

The “Crystal Vin Rose” looks very pretty if they get it right but I fear it can easily go wrong and be a bad brown.

IceflamePhoenix and Clyde like this.
  2. Not with that hair

3. @Subwaykid @Subwaykid @Subwaykid

4. Amazon UK has an translucent orange variant of the new Carly Rae Jepsen album

[​IMG]

K94, -Jay-, Lander and 5 others like this.
  5. Oh this is the one teebs.

aboutyounow, fancygreen and xOJakeXo like this.
  6. Amazon UK is doing the usual unavailable outside the UK that it seems to do for a few weeks before non-UK can start ordering.

irishlamb likes this.
  7. Cause that worked so well for Adele’s 30…. Was being sold off for £12 or something last week.

popjunkie likes this.
  8. Put this in the wrong thread first! But Amazon UK have Demi’s latest up with a photo of the red vinyl now:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0B39NQD32

Could be a mistake or possibly an exclusive there rather than indie stores for us.

9. These are all 15th Label Anniversary:
    *Caladium pink and green vinyl variant (this one says limited but it's available in many storefronts and US Amazon)
    *Lemon starburst Sacred Bones variant
    *Green with brown splatter Rough Trade variant
    *Green (a different green) with silver Newbury Comics variant

I like the Concerto Exclusive variant (above) the most, but the Dutch record store wants €15 p&p to the UK for 1LP.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2022
  10. My local target has so many copies of ABBA's latest album I genuinely think they are going to have to give them away.

11. party & play? nn - I think shipping to UK is a bit more expensive nowadays sorry!

12. Does anyone know where to buy the renaissance vinyl (any version, except the collector)?

i wanted to wait to hear the album before buying, but now it seems sold out everywhere and the prices on discogs are insane.

13. There are only 2 versions - the Alt Cover (with curtain behind her), which was only available from her store and sold out before this week began, hence the high resale prices. This was a one off pressing.

The only other version is the Collectors boxset, which whilst it's £60 on her store, is $30-45 on American retailers websites, and will eventually be added to UK retailers for a similar price range.

I can't see her adding any other 'standard' format until after the Collectors release in October.

blaze_dave and electrosamurai like this.
  14. There are some on eBay which, while still more expensive than the original price, are much cheaper than Discogs. I snatched one for £60 yesterday after leaving it too late to buy from her store.

I can only see prices going up from here so that’s probably the cheapest it’ll be!

blaze_dave likes this.
  15. Yeah I caved and managed to snatch a limited edition copy for £59.99 last night, there’s still one copy for that price, it’s not too bad since it was going for over £80 over the past few days, I justified it with the fact I want it now and it appears to be a one time pressing.

blaze_dave likes this.
  16. Do we think the Collectors release will include the original versions? I'd imagine they've already been sent for production

17. I imagine they’ll use the same master plates as the limited edition one, the turnaround to get test pressings done etc takes a long time now, so I’m guessing it’s the box set materials itself that caused the additional wait time?

D.Jay, blaze_dave and mindtrappa like this.
  18. Doenjang likes this.
  19. Most likely, since there’s currently a paper shortage nn. They probably won’t even begin thinking about pressing the updated version until these copies dry up.

D.Jay, Jacques and AshtrayHeart like this.
  20. Scan them hon. They’re on clearance at my store with a bunch of other titles for 7.98 or less. I finally picked up ABBA and Halsey’s last album because both were $6 on clearance.

happiestgirl and blaze_dave like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.