Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 1091 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. I've just seen this concept that someone did last year on Twitter and the disc is gorgeous
    [​IMG]

Not me completely forgetting about Crime of Passion. I'll see myself out.
    Do we think they should be added on the end on their own side, or re-sequence the tracklist so it flows a little better?

lob0to, Chris Lala, Mr.Arroz and 18 others like this.
  2. Both of Siobhan's albums on vinyl honestly, and Mutya's.

lob0to, Mr.Arroz, Antony85 and 3 others like this.
  3. Music to Make Boys Cry

Lander, Runawaywithme, Txetxu and 3 others like this.
  4. And Songs From the Tainted Cherry Tree! Both of her albums are so underrated.

bonnieetclyde and P'NutButter like this.
  5. Don't do this to me my heart really skipped some beats thinking this is real.

Atletico, K94, A-Bond and 7 others like this.
  6. And Givin’ in

7. Nerina Pallot put on her Facebook page a questionnaire regarding a Fires vinyl pressing. There are tentative plans at the moment for next year, so nothing set in stone as of yet?

8. Yes I saw this. It's a very exciting prospect. Fires needs vinyl.

mattieh likes this.
  9. The forthcoming Sofi Tukker album, Wet Tennis. Is it the same coloured LP everywhere? Or is it colour on their store and black everywhere else? Literally no record store shows this info.

10. This made me do my quarterly check on Fires being available on Spotify in the US and it is! Totally missed it. I'd love a vinyl pressing.

11. Kinda wish the vinyl release had that slipmat image for the cover instead of the eyes.

lob0to and djessie like this.
  12. The other one is the 6lp box set cover.

13. What is that crayon Madonna font about??

Jacques likes this.
  14. I’m guessing the messy handwriting font is to reflect DJs writing on white label records used in the clubs.

15. No DJ is 5 years old.

TRAVVV, bonnieetclyde and blaze_dave like this.
  16. Artists are here to disrupt the peace

Overdose and Dennis like this.
  17. She copied Rosalía

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.