Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 1118 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Samia - Honey
    Out 23rd January.

[​IMG]

- Indies - blue vinyl (incl flexi ft a cover of YYY's Maps).
    - Rough Trade - magenta (ltd to 400, incl Maps flexi).
    - Artist store - pink/black marble (ltd to 1000, incl flexi ft a cover of Porches' Country).
    - Standard - honey (yellow/black).

VMP did do a variant for The Baby, so there's a chance they might do something for this one too.

Diet Pop! and aux like this.
  2. There's also a 2LP of Spiceworld 25, in black

3. Last edited: Sep 27, 2022
  4. blaze_dave likes this.
  5. Well let's hope Spirit is next on the roster

snoho, Overdose, K94 and 3 others like this.
  6. About fucking time to be honest!
    Leona, Alexandra and Rebecca Ferguson are all in dire need! Ella Henderson’s debut deserves a pressing too. I’m sure there are others like JLS and Shane but I don’t really care about the males.

Edit: and ofcourse the first 3 Little Mix albums! Always forget they were signed to SyCO.

Andrew, MistakenBiology and j267 like this.
  7. All of that and you still didn't call for a repress of this:
    [​IMG]

soratami, Sam, blaze_dave and 7 others like this.
  8. Add Diana Vickers to the list too.

soratami, blaze_dave, snoho and 12 others like this.
  9. If they’re doing Shayne I think that’s a really good sign for the main Syco acts getting done!

I do wonder if Little Mix might be done by someone else though, I’m guessing Cooking Vinyl are a Plastic Pop-esque company and Little Mix could be seen as profitable enough for the label themselves to do.

Txetxu likes this.
  10. I remember seeing this on Amazon UK for £15 years ago and thinking "I'll get it next time". Oh the folly of youth.

Sam, blaze_dave, Mr.Arroz and 2 others like this.
  11. Yes wig at some of the possible Syco releases

Sam, blaze_dave, Txetxu and 2 others like this.
  12. Any Mariah Carey fans looking for the AIWFCIY singles:

[​IMG]

Mariah Carey UK Store

[​IMG]

Mariah Carey UK Store

I haven’t had great experiences with this store so I was reluctant to post but they have dispatched both (although it took 2 weeks) so figured others might be interested.

-Jay- likes this.
  13. My (transparent green) George Michael - Older, just arrived!

14. Clear Paramore vinyl on Roughtrade and Banquet. Green store exclusive appears to be sold out.

15. Where the hell is Un Verano Sin Ti.. highest selling album of the year deserves!

lushLuck likes this.
  16. Ariana sent out an email for the split My Everything restock. It sold out in 2 minutes.

I’d be annoyed if I didn’t already have the UO lavender. This one goes SO fast everytime.

Txetxu likes this.
  17. I think it is vulgar how scalpers are dealing with releases like that one. If it was made widely available, they would not be able to make money out of it.

Lander likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.