Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 1122 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Even the CD is £54.99 - what’s it made of, solid gold?!

penghuwan and Txetxu like this.
  2. What surprises me about that Barbra release is that there’s no real justification for why it’s costing so much, a nice jacket, a booklet and a well pressed vinyl don’t justify pushing the price so high.

Looking at US listings it’s $59.99 which is still expensive obviously but I guess for us it’s bumped even more because of the exchange rate and maybe having to ship them over here…

penghuwan likes this.
  3. Carrie is shaking

4. I did think this was her album for a second, ha.

lucasdc likes this.
  5. Beyoncé's Renaissance vinyl out on Friday is down to £50 on Amazon (for most of its time on pre-order it was £67.99)

FINISH LINE, singabob and blaze_dave like this.
  6. Received mine a few days ago and I’d say it’s just about worth the money. The booklet with photos and lyrics is giving and a package like this is what the album deserves.

-Jay- likes this.
  7. I’m sorry but to me £50 for a double vinyl with a nice booklet and slipcase are not worth the money they are asking. I will wait just like I did with Homecoming (I spent the same money she’s asking for the new one for that big 4 vinyls box set + booklet).

SBK, Txetxu, -Jay- and 4 others like this.
  8. They seem to be widely released and are already online in many German webstores. It just isn't clear if they are also colored. If anyone sees anything about it let me know. I would buy two or three especially since they are fairly priced. Delivery from the US is just too much to get them from there.

9. The cd is €21 on Amazon Italy?

Edit: ok the Rough Trade cd is a SACD disc.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2022
  10. There are suddenly a few Troye Sivan Bloom vinyls on eBay going for very cheap if anyone wants it. They’ve been selling for insane prices on discogs for a while so it must’ve been restocked somewhere.

Future Lover likes this.
  12. The price rise blows my mind when I remember buying brand new vinyl for 17.99 from eBay in 2017.

Mr.Arroz and blaze_dave like this.
  13. Walmart restocked them for $19 yesterday.

smellycat likes this.
  14. Looks like the Basement Jaxx ‘Remedy’ and ‘Rooty’ pressings have been pushed back again - this time to 30 December, according to Amazon.

15. Glad I cancelled mine. Weren't they supposed to come out In July?

16. blaze_dave and 1986 like this.
  17. Selling the picture frame too, damn she's good.

Posh Aloud likes this.
  18. Recordstore are doing another vinyl for
    Sam Fender's debut album Seventeen Going Under: Exclusive Pink Edge Glow LP. £25.99.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Posh Aloud likes this.
  19. The 1975 official store has cancelled my order of the Store Exclusive Blue Galaxy vinyl. Annoying since I ordered it as soon as pre-orders came out.

Even more annoying - I ordered the bundle with a cassette to get the signed photo so they’ve only refunded me £12 of the £24 bundle price! Nope, refund me the lot please!

blaze_dave likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.