Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 1151 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Yuppp one of my most wanted :(

aaronhansome and Bobbyrae like this.
  2. Fickle Friends are offering 50% off all physical formats on their artist store (also on Townsend Music, the parent website).

drewsky likes this.
  3. I'm still furious I missed 333. I had it in my cart and forgot to hit click confirm payment and it will sting me forever.

Stopremix likes this.
  4. My Alexandra arrived, and my god, what a stunning release. Such top tier quality in this packaging and sound wonderful. Even Amazon UK packaged it with extra care to the US - a standard whiplash, then more packing paper, then another massive outer shipping box. Arrived perfect.
    [​IMG]

Also got Dermot's Sonder from Blood Records and it may be my favorite looking pressing of the year. Stunning (packaged terribly though. Inner sleeve was outside of the album sleeve. No shrink wrap at all. Whiplash was weak and slightly bent. Thankfully didn't affect record)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 30, 2022
    Sam, HairBodyFace and P'NutButter like this.
  5. Philip II of Macedon when he saw Hephaestion's thighs:

Sam, maikos87, TRAVVV and 6 others like this.

6. I'm so mad I didn't get this. I had preordered the signed standard white from his site, and when this went up I was deciding if I wanted to cancel my first preorder...then it sold out.

But yeah, Blood Records seems to be notorious for awful packaging. I got their exclusive George Ezra variant on there and it was shipped in a bag, not a box.

mattw67 likes this.
  7. That’s exactly what I did (had a signed white preordered and cancelled it when this went up). Ended up getting a signed one when he was at Rough Trade with the alt cover so now I did end up with 2 ddddd

HairBodyFace likes this.
  8. why did she just follow me on Twitter too

djmakemewet likes this.
  9. I'm going to SCREAM

10. Also, that picture on the left side of the gatefold absolutely should have been the album cover.

11. Hello! So I've asked to take over the reigns (slay) for this year's secret santa - first time doing something like this so be kind.

I've created a google form (link below) for those who want to participate - can you fill in by Monday 5th December? Then I'll collate the info and reach out to people by Wednesday 7th December. I am *tentatively* opening up to the international PJers, depending on the response.

https://forms.gle/726hqenhytmGhn7n6

Last edited: Dec 2, 2022
  12. The first of next years Whitney reissues have gone live, of the first 2 albums, with peach & blue versions at HMV.

13. Just release that damn My Love is Your Love already...

Andrew, zacagay, blaze_dave and 3 others like this.
  14. Both also stateside as Target Exclusives.

15. I've had a lot arrive in the past couple of weeks and change!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

16. Exciting! That must mean my 2ManyDJs must be on the way too!

Andrew likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.