Vinyljustice 2.0

The Appleton release, is the signed print in all of the albums regardless of colour? I've preordered both the white and purple one, but only want the one colour. Leaning towards the purple, but want to make sure that it will include the signed print.

Mel & Kim - F.L.M. Ochre coloured vinyl

114907-6edf74ced7114380bfb249148daa4fda.png

https://townsendmusic.store/product/114908

Wait, I teared up. First album I bought. (With the Extra Extended Combi-Mix Version of Showing Out / Respectable, of course.)

Last edited:
Hmm, has anyone else ordered Alison’s Love Invention from Blood Records. I haven’t received a shipping email but assumed it would be sent out for release day…?

Banquet haven’t dispatched my personally signed Alison either (which she signed last week), I know they’ve been busy catching up with RSD orders but still, it’s nice to have things on release day.
They’ve still not despatched my signed Jessie Ware so I’m not expecting my Alison one until June nn

Think I asked this before, but is there anyone in the UK who can convert vinyl to MP3 (or better). I'd send you a few records to keep/sell/take to Mind, I'd just take a file to play of it as "payment".

She/Her
Banquet haven’t dispatched my personally signed Alison either (which she signed last week), I know they’ve been busy catching up with RSD orders but still, it’s nice to have things on release day.

They still haven’t even dispatched my RSD. I know the number of orders must be overwhelming, but whew. The speed of Robyn releasing new music.

I don’t really get it because I got my Banquet RSD releases the following week so I must have been lucky? Also the amount of LPs I’ve ordered from them in the past year they claim to have in stock and then it turns out they don’t so they “have ordered from the supplier”… it’s out of print, I know that it’s out of print but I hoped you had it in since it’s stated as so! What Records behaviour… sorry rant over.

I don’t really get it because I got my Banquet RSD releases the following week so I must have been lucky? Also the amount of LPs I’ve ordered from them in the past year they claim to have in stock and then it turns out they don’t so they “have ordered from the supplier”… it’s out of print, I know that it’s out of print but I hoped you had it in since it’s stated as so! What Records behaviour… sorry rant over.
I don’t order from them any more as I have orders sat for weeks before they inevitably let me know they actually dont have it in stock