Vinyljustice 2.0

It'd be great if we got another Britney EP.

...Baby One More Time: Remixes & Rarities
Side A:
01: ...Baby One More Time (Davidson Ospina Club Mix)
02: Sometimes (Thunderpuss 2000 Club Mix)
03: (You Drive Me) Crazy [Spacedust Club Mix]
04: From The Bottom of My Broken Heart (Ospina Millennium Funk Mix)*

Side B:
01: Deep In My Heart
02: I'll Never Stop Loving You
03: Autumn Goodbye
04: I'm So Curious
05: Born to Make You Happy (Bonus Mix)

*Previously unreleased (I think)

I am terrified for whatever Taylor may do for RSD, I’m so over camping out on the sidewalk (knowing I will absolutely do it again)

Last edited:
Robyn apparently owns the masters to her first three albums now, I would not be opposed to getting those three. Robyn Is Here with its original Swedish album cover on white vinyl, My Truth on gold or green vinyl and Don't Stop The Music on a light orange vinyl... It'll never happen but I would be all over these. I'd also love a Body Talk (Complete Edition) boxset, but again, I doubt it'll happen.
I am seriously thinking about splurging and getting the first two pressed myself... struggling to find high quality enough imagery though.

Reactions: aux
Robyn apparently owns the masters to her first three albums now, I would not be opposed to getting those three. Robyn Is Here with its original Swedish album cover on white vinyl, My Truth on gold or green vinyl and Don't Stop The Music on a light orange vinyl... It'll never happen but I would be all over these. I'd also love a Body Talk (Complete Edition) boxset, but again, I doubt it'll happen.
Body Talk desperately needs a worldwide, non-exclusive repress with all the tracks included, 3LP.

I'm lucky enough to have the RSD one from 2019, but even that goes for daft prices nowadays and omits some essentials from that era (looking at you Time Machine, Get Myself Together, In My Eyes... etc)

My vinyl hopes for this year would be …

Girls Aloud dropping all albums ASAP
Siobhan Donaghy - Ghosts
t.A.T.u. - Dangeous and Moving and the debut Russian album
Scissor Sisters - Night Work
A*Teens - all albums (surprised the likes of Urban Outfitters haven’t done these in the US)
Rachel Stevens - Come and Get It
A re-release or Gwen’s L.A.M.B.
September - In Orbit
Say Lou Lou - Lucid Dreaming repress
Gabriella Cilmi - Ten

aux

he/him
I am seriously thinking about splurging and getting the first two pressed myself... struggling to find high quality enough imagery though.
As far as I know, at least for the album covers, this website should have the highest quality scans out there. I asked the owner on Twitter to scan those first three albums back in 2020 as they weren't on the site at the time. I'm sure that if you message him on Twitter, he might be willing to scan the back of the CDs. I know it's not ideal, but it's something.