Vinyljustice 2.0

Hi girlies a little question. I’m thinking of investing in some speakers specifically for my vinyl but don’t really want to spend more than like £150. Atm I’m using a JBL Flip 6 portable speaker which I use for everything. In the past I’ve been ehh on getting specific speakers as the sound is good enough generally but i was listening to a couple of vinyls and I wonder whether the sound quality would be improved with a wired speaker? The turntable itself was only around £120 so it’s not a mega expensive setup but happy to treat myself!

Hi girlies a little question. I’m thinking of investing in some speakers specifically for my vinyl but don’t really want to spend more than like £150. Atm I’m using a JBL Flip 6 portable speaker which I use for everything. In the past I’ve been ehh on getting specific speakers as the sound is good enough generally but i was listening to a couple of vinyls and I wonder whether the sound quality would be improved with a wired speaker? The turntable itself was only around £120 so it’s not a mega expensive setup but happy to treat myself!
It's probably the vinyl that is bad if it's only some records that sound bad.

I have been using these Edifier speakers since 2021 and I have been quite happy with them, especially considering the price.

I’ll vouch for any of the Q Acoustic range. They do some bookshelf speakers that you could probably get a pair for £150ish.