Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 147 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. nn yes GOD

djmakemewet and Stopremix like this.
  2. Umm... Rough Trade UK has Vroom Vroom listed as in stock again. Could have sworn it had the "notify me" button previously?

I ordered and got a confirmation email sooo fingers crossed ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

3. Unrelated, but when Annie Lennox reissued her catalogue a couple of years ago, I was really disappointed she didn't use the occasion to put 'Bare' on vinyl. Still waiting to get that on 180g.

4. Thanks - I finally managed to snag one! Looks like one copy left.

5. Woo! I snagged it.

6. Were Diva and Medusa on 180g? I still need to get them!

7. Nobody likes Bare though.

Wigworld likes this.
  8. Wait rectify this

9. Yes. Medusa added a bonus track onto the vinyl as well.

Andrew.L and xOJakeXo like this.
  10. Pat

Pat

11. There are 106 copies of the RSD Robyn currently for sale on Discogs. That's more than 5% of all of the copies pressed.

[​IMG]

12. They’re just stocking the Sony release in the same way Amazon do - the debut has been available on Amazon for around a month now so I’m guessing that it doesn’t mean much - it probably is "limited" as in TheSoundOfVinyl have ordered a set amount, but not limited overall. They’ll probably stock the other black Sony releases soon, a few weeks after the Amazon ones have gone up!

13. [​IMG]

14. My Robyn came in yesterday - the packaging is incredibly well done. You can tell a lot of care went into making it. Refreshing when an artist seems to give a fuck.

15. There's also 47 Charli Vroom Vrooms. So gross how many people buy them just to sell on for profit.

16. VMP Mariahs are getting repressed for February (kinda crazy that we’ll start seeing more releases for 2021 from now on).

17. When I bought the Honey 12" on Saturday, the guy who sold me it said "aye, you can go home and sell it on Discogs for £30 now if you like" and looked pleasingly surprised when I told him I wanted to keep it.

Push, Mr.Arroz, Lapras and 12 others like this.
  18. Yeah they sent me an email stating because I ordered mine before the 15th they will still ship in December. So festive.

djmakemewet likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.