Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 149 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. I don't think it's ever coming out, it's been pushed back so much that I am expecting a refund soon...

2. Ooooh. Right. I didn’t realize because the original 1995 pressing I have ends with Heaven too. I guess it was only on the original version released in Brazil.

3. I remember someone asking about the Yelle vinyl the other day - my copy arrived today (I'm in France)! I remember them saying they had a slight production delay + Julie had to sign all of them that's probably why it's late. Got the pale pink version which I'm quite happy with!

michaelhird likes this.
  4. I got mine today too, but the delay was due to fabrication problems on the colors (Grand Marnier told that to a fan on Instagram). Mine is yellow wich surprised me but I love it!

michaelhird and 75dollars like this.
  5. If you're a fan of Saint Etienne in this thread, Assai have nearly all of their back catalogue available for £11.99.

Patriku, RUNAWAY and Doodvid like this.
  6. Why do I feel like if we ever do get them, because they’ve lacked understanding of the whole vinyl process so far it’ll just be mp3’s that are pressed instead of properly, mastered for vinyl audio.

Mr Blonde and blaze_dave like this.
  7. My Charli XCX - How I'm Feeling Now vinyl is being despatched!

kmn04 likes this.
  8. Dd yeah I am not hopeful about the anticipated quality of the Songs For You vinyl. This long of a wait is unheard of and there are other independent artists who have gotten their vinyl out with no issue - hopefully Miss Nashe was the scammer in this situation and wasn’t the one who got scammed.

Txetxu likes this.
  9. All these scams for you, baby

*~ You know who you are ~*

Diet Pop!, Damita Jo, Push and 14 others like this.
  10. I think Merch Now is just incompetent.

11. Second time Tinashe has scammed me, the first being a cancelled gig

make that money baby

12. I think Tinashe is due Neverary 32nd. B.C.

13. I’ve ordered a few more Mariah since a couple of people asked if there were any spare. Please get them through the group shop if you missed out.

https://pjgroupbuy.bigcartel.com/

Anthboy1, will82 and blaze_dave like this.
  14. uDiscover finally canceled my first Mariah order, so now I've placed the correct one and I know peace at last

15. Might as well cancel my uDiscover music order. Hopefully I can get the ones I want from her store with Christmas $$.... ha!

16. Spinning my just-arrived copy of Anniemal and feeling gay 'n happy.

P'NutButter, Lapras, Pretend and 6 others like this.
  17. My Yellow Charli from her German store arrived.. pretty bended.
    The sleeve looks pretty rough, the vinyl looks okay but here goes my complaint. They probably are not having replacement copies but at least a partial refund would be fine and fair.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.