Vinyljustice 2.0

The way my Banquet account is 100% cancelled orders because they pretend that they have stock when it’s unavailable for months

The way I mailed them last year about a five-year old order I'd completely forgotten about and they immediately re-imbursed me.

I'm never getting this one, am I?

The way my Banquet account is 100% cancelled orders because they pretend that they have stock when it’s unavailable for months
Yeah this is my experience with Banquet a lot recently, claiming they have stock and then after 2 weeks of no update or delivery I email, and a week later I get the same old “this item isn’t actually in stock but we’ve ordered it especially from the supplier for you, we don’t know when it’ll arrive but we’ll dispatch as soon as it arrives”, followed by me requesting they cancel and refund the order.

I assume the Amazon link is black vinyl, but there's a peach/"Dreamsicle" version up on UK indies and as an Urban Outfitters exclusive in the US.

I ordered Foxy Brown’s “I’ll Na Na” from Rough Trade NYC and got an email it was packed and was given a tracking number then just got a notice about a refund. Hoping it was an error.

My RSD was only Alison Goldfrapp and..Spice World (standard cover, not the grey reissue). For YEARS I’ve heard people saying how bad it sounded (it’s the 2020 repress) but it sounds pretty amazing? Probably thy tested with a bloody Crasley.

I assume the Amazon link is black vinyl, but there's a peach/"Dreamsicle" version up on UK indies and as an Urban Outfitters exclusive in the US.

It’s the UK track listing which gives me pause. Not the superior ‘06 Mix of Single, no inclusion of The One That Got Away (not that awful Wamdue Pop Rocks Mix but the actual original album version) and the clunky original mix of These Words versus the Manny Maroquin re-mixing.

I’ll wait for reviews but I want to pre-order so bad.