Vinyljustice 2.0

Jamie xx - In Waves, new album on limited, white, black, & black/white split vinyl. Robyn features on one of the singles released thus far. It's not good.

RA5oSIn.gif

Is it a grower? It really does not sound good. I've found it harder to like Robyn as much as I used to ever since her incredibly awful set at a Homobloc a while back.

He mumbles too much!
The set was quite mid but how can a bad DJ set affect you liking her music?

Anyway, Life is epic and one of the true great stompers of the year, it is on constant repeat and was actually the reason I ordered his album ddd.

The set was quite mid but how can a bad DJ set affect you liking her music?

Anyway, Life is epic and one of the true great stompers of the year, it is on constant repeat and was actually the reason I ordered his album ddd.
Mid seems a bit generous for it emptied out the entire space and everyone went out to get food, then she ended with a remix or two of her own music and those also sounded terrible. She seemed to be having the time of her life, so at least she had a good time. I'm picking up the new pressing of the Do It Again EP this weekend, maybe that'll get me back into the spirit.

So the collectable poster in the Cowboy Carter box is just the 1 design? Rather than the 1 of 3 from Renaissance? Happy with that as I was stressing about not getting the moon pic!

I used an Amazon gift card that Warner Music gave me for doing a survey about the styling of Teddy Swims (nn) and with the pre order price promise, it came down to £1.44… frugal queen!

he/him
My Royksopp and Robyn vinyl arrived today… and the sleeve is damaged. Yay.

View attachment 55757

I don’t know what it is about shipping these days… I never had any damage to my sleeves in transit prior to 2023. It doesn’t matter if it was coming from the UK, Australia, or Japan. But it has happened more frequently in the last year and a half, and it’s getting on my nerves.