Vinyljustice 2.0

For anyone who ordered this through jpc.de, I e-mailed them and they were offering me a 20% discount on the vinyl because of the damage.
Thanks for the update!

I ordered mine direct and they’ve said they’ll send a replacement, so I’ll see what that looks like when it arrives! Fingers crossed!

I don't know how many people here are from Latin America, but it's worth to notice that "La Nación" (Argentinean newspaper) is releasing some interesting vinyls on this coming months:

1: Kraftwerk – Trans – Europe Express
2: David Guetta – One Love
3: LCD Soundsystem – Sound Of Silver
4: Jack U – Skrillex and Diplo Present Jack U
5: Madonna – Confessions on a Dance Floor
6: Dua Lipa – Future Nostalgia (The Moonlight Edition)
7: Robin Schulz – Sugar
8: Kraftwerk – Computer World
9: St Germain – Tourist
10: Poncho – Ponchototal
11: Daniel Melero – Disco
12: Air – Talkie Walkie

They released some months ago "Fever" by Miss Minogue and even if the quality is not as good as some other country releases, per the prices they're pretty good (The range is 15/20 USD)

New Magdalena Bay album, double LP, out 23rd August.

Artist exclusive blue marble (first 500 signed with the shirt bundle).
Spotify Fans First blue (ltd to 500 apparently).
Urban Outfitters dark blue.
Indies white.

A.MagdalenaBay_ImaginalDisk_Front_D2CMix04Oceania_1024x1024@2x.png

Last edited:
My High School Musical 2 & 3 came from Disney Music Emporium UK, they came very quickly and seem to just be using the same infrastructure as Recordstore/Sound of Vinyl.

Now they just need to give us more! Please don’t make me import Vanessa Hudgens from the US.

Like many here, I also received the numbered Royksopp and Robyn vinyl. Mine is from Imusic. Exact same issue, split seam at top. Other than that, it’s fine.

Has anyone contacted imusic about this order and have they been receptive to sending a replacement?

Thanks to anyone who replies. t’s the first time I made an order with Imusic as I read positive things about them here. Packaging for shipping was pretty solid, I really think this was an issue before it was shipped.

he/him
I think it’s just becoming a more prevalent issue with every vinyl at this point. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised. I used to work for UPS and I’ve seen how those packages are handled. But even so, back then I never really experienced the amount of seam splits and general damage compared to this past year and a half.

I think it’s just becoming a more prevalent issue with every vinyl at this point. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised. I used to work for UPS and I’ve seen how those packages are handled. But even so, back then I never really experienced the amount of seam splits and general damage compared to this past year and a half.
Weirdly I have the opposite experience! Feel seam splits were way more prevalent in the past. I also think seam splits are 90% a design issue, used to get so many from barebones UO exclusives (Britney) because their jackets were just a little too big/wide for purpose.

he/him
Weirdly I have the opposite experience! Feel seam splits were way more prevalent in the past. I also think seam splits are 90% a design issue, used to get so many from barebones UO exclusives (Britney) because their jackets were just a little too big/wide for purpose.

I never used to get them (and I’ve had a record delivered to me in a plastic bag before!). Definitely seems to be a design issue though combined with poor shipping and packing practices.