Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 18 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. fff why did I place 3 orders today only for this to pop up as well.

They still haven’t shipped the HIFN book yet and that was promised last week so I look forward to receiving my vinyl in 2022 or something.

2. What! Where?

3. I caved and ordered the green ‘folklore’.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. katy perry's album got delayed two week

5. Charli xcx queen of Releasing vinyl on my payday

aaronhansome likes this.
  6. I'm glad people will finally be able to get a copy of The Emancipation Of Mimi on vinyl, I was lucky to get a promo pressing years ago for quite cheap.

1986 and blaze_dave like this.
  7. I hope that Emancipation isn’t a gold vinyl though.

8. Hoping for a mauve or gold swirl. Honestly, what they did for Paris Hilton’s album with the maroon/blonde swirl would be pretty.

Jacques and 1986 like this.
  9. RMK

RMK

Would love if they just used the reissue cover for Emancipation, but either way I'm buying a pressing if it's colored. At the very least I expect gold, or a transparent swirl.

Atletico likes this.
  10. [​IMG]

11. I hope Emancipation comes with the original artwork.... It’ll look beautiful alongside the alternate Caution vinyl.... and the standard Elusive Chanteuse if it ever gets pressed.

Angeleyes and Jacques like this.
  12. RUNAWAY, Mr.Arroz, Alenko and 6 others like this.
  13. This one? https://www.fionaapplestore.com

It looks like they're asking customers to contact [email protected] (although there is also [email protected] which might be more appropriate?) including the following details:
    • Your name
    • Your order number (if you have one)
    • A description of your issue
    • Your desired resolution

TRAVVV and aaronhansome like this.
  14. You must be in the first priority for both ones from VMP, my Boltcutters have been updated to ship early August and I think it said Pawn was going to be September ....

aaronhansome likes this.
  15. I’d imagine it’s coming with the original vinyl / special edition CD artwork.

It’s my personal favourite, so I’m happy.

RMK likes this.
  16. I prefer the original artwork, even if it's basically an illustration. That special edition photo is nice though.

17. It would be nice if we got a variant with the original cover one day.

Euphoria likes this.
  18. Gold vinyl is so gross. It's rarely ever done right. It always looks like shit green.

breakaway, 1986 and mindtrappa like this.
  19. If we're talking Kelly Clarkson's "Meaning of Life" or Mariah's "Daydream" Vinyl Me Please gold vinyl, yeah. It's muted and ugly. But the Urban Outfitters "gold" Britney "Femme Fatale" gold was beautiful.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.