Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 193 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. It does look a lot better in these.
    I honestly think nicer than the first pressing. Like it does match the artwork.

Attached Files:

2. Omg
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 18, 2020
    Carlo, Bangers&Bops, K94 and 6 others like this.
  3. Oh that's actually hilarious.

4. RMK

RMK

If they focused on the yellows, or kept it more transparent, it would've been fine. I'll wait to see it, but it does suit the album way better.

j267 likes this.
  5. I think it looks much cooler than the first pressing. Isn’t the Paris one similar?

Stopremix and j267 like this.
  6. I have one coming, ooh can't wait!

7. Apologies if this has been asked, but do we know if the edition of Lindsay Lohan's "Speak" coming out on November 6th is black vinyl?

8. Maybe a bit niche but something I’ve been waiting for for years- Gala’s “Come in to my Life” repressed for the first time since 1997! The original has been super expensive on Discogs for years now, available in black and Gold (gold price is pretty punchy when you build in UK shipping)

https://gala-italy.bandcamp.com/

djity, blaze_dave and Vasilios like this.
  9. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

I’m lost dd.

10. It just. Cuts off the image halfway!

Mr.Arroz likes this.
  11. Instead of remaking the cover, they've just resized the part of the image with the text to fit the cassette.

Mr.Arroz and blaze_dave like this.
  12. I can't even remember what version of Folklore I preordered.

13. I just wish folklore was one disc.

14. Target convincing Taylor Nation their brand color was a fit for the record

flowersandu, Espeon and lushLuck like this.
  15. Glitterizer, Espeon, Lapras and 2 others like this.
  16. I don't quite understand the implications of this yet but maybe one of y'all can – these new VAT restrictions look like they could considerably impact buying stuff from the US or elsewhere > UK. From what I can gather, sellers need to now add this on at the point of sale, rather than when it's imported. It seems like another layer of accounting a lot of online shops might not want to be bothered with.

djmakemewet and aux like this.
  17. Ok but... will that mean no more £8 Royal Mail fees?! I'd be much more likely to order from international stores if I knew it was just the 20% VAT and not an additional £8, especially for items around £20 or so which don't get away with the current £15 tax free limit.

Edit - literally 10 minutes after posting this I've been hit with £40 of Royal Mail fees for Solange and the MC30 boxset... I don't mind the VAT but I resent paying £16 to Royal Mail in 'handling fees'.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
  18. What exactly do they handle anyway? Putting a note through your door to collect instead?

£16 is so steep.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.