Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 195 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. This is so great!

Dark Ballet, Chris Lala and Stopremix like this.
  2. I finally got my After Hours vinyl. What are the inner sleeves made of? Plastic? Are they coated in something like wax? They feel so nice and seem very durable.

The clear with red splatter is gorgeous.

Hyrulian, blod and blaze_dave like this.
  3. nn the transparent red ones? I thought it was a cool touch but mine have the biggest seam splits.

4. ddd oh :(. They seem thicker than a typical paper sleeve so I assumed they'd be less prone to splitting. Fingers crossed I guess.

5. blaze_dave likes this.
  6. can I crumb of The Spirit Room and Hotel Paper on vinyl?

Crisp X, TRAVVV, Diet Pop! and 7 others like this.
  7. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

Target do a pressing other than Target Red. Do that challenge.

8. I just want “Harmonium” as well.

9. I describe it as Paperchase paper, which art students love that type of paper in white!

10. TRAVVV and Up Down Suite like this.
  11. will82 likes this.
  12. IceflamePhoenix, K94, Jacques and 6 others like this.
  13. That's what I thought when I saw the cover. Iconic.

14. FYI Sound of Vinyl have just added the rest of the Mariah reissues to their site:

blaze_dave likes this.
  15. The Sony ones. I presume the January release Universal ones will follow by the end of the year, I hope they get the colour pressings too!

blaze_dave, Andrew.L and nametag like this.
  16. Long shot, but has anyone ever got in touch with Mariah's UK webstore? I emailed them several times over the last few weeks about an error with my order and I've never heard back from them

17. New Julien Baker album (get on board if you liked this year's Phoebe Bridgers album).

Spotify fans first, limited to 500 (clear with black/green splatter)
    6131 Label exclusive, limited to 500 (clear with yellow splatter)
    Julien/Matador exclusive, unknown quantity (transparent yellow with yellow/black splatter)
    Indie stores (golden yellow)

[​IMG]

Variants incoming from Vinyl Me Please (unsure on colour) and the Magnolia Record Club (clear).

Last edited: Oct 21, 2020
    Diet Pop!, aux, Dennis and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.