Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 201 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Honestly I'm surprised they sold that many 3xLP boxsets of the album itself. I thought that was a serious overestimation of audience, but they're not available anymore so clearly they were purchased

Butterfly likes this.
  2. No hate because I enjoy her stuff, but miss Hayley is really pushing it doing 10k pressing of a three track acoustic 10" on turd coloured vinyl. The local landfill will be eating good!

K94, RUNAWAY, Daniel! and 6 others like this.
  3. 20% off MusicMagpie on eBay with this code: POPUPOCT20

Managed to grab Tom Misch - What Kinda Music, Wicked Soundtrack and Todd Terje - It’s Album Time all cheaper than elsewhere.

IceflamePhoenix and hamicle like this.
  4. Also VV Brown second album for £10, Sinead O’Connor’s latest for under £10

5. And Sigrid picture disc for £12 which would be a good dinner plate or frisbee

6. And two How to Dress Well albums for under £8 each

Chris Lala likes this.
  7. Yeah, I think I'm good...

8. I’m trying to help people you salty cracker!

9. MusicMagpie has FKA Twigs EP2 for £11.74

10. Not really a PJ fave but my green copy of Lana’s ‘Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass’ arrived today and it looks lovely.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 27, 2020
  11. Why do you wonderful people alert me to such cheap (eBay) vinyl finds when I've already spent this month's discretionary spending on a harness and jock combo.

TRAVVV, flowersandu, Rhombus and 3 others like this.
  12. My pink Emotion shipped.

Bobbyrae, Espeon, blaze_dave and 4 others like this.
  13. A lot of Mariah's new vinyls (I'm assuming black) have popped up on Target's website for much cheaper than her webstore variants.

Stopremix likes this.
  14. Book gays telling the group chat they're now single.

15. UK King Of Pop is releasing

[​IMG]

Here.

Signed album is only 19 quid.

FINISH LINE, Txetxu, B.A.D. and 3 others like this.
  16. Probably the opposite of Popjustice (but for some reason I stan them) but Arctic Monkeys are releasing their Royal Albert Hall show on clear & black vinyl, first official live release from them in over a decade!

17. The other day I discovered the Madonna exclusives released at Sainsbury’s (and found a couple on eBay for reasonable prices still) but today I found out that Kylie did some too and yeah looks like they won’t be reasonable at all...

Txetxu likes this.
  18. Beyoncé’s Homecoming is now on UK Amazon for £73. If it goes below £60 it will work out cheaper than her online store + customs + £8 Royal Mail fee, although if you did this and cancelled from her store you’ll lose a bit of the refund due to exchange rates changing.

19. My local one in Dundee had Madge's first three albums on clear vinyl the other day. I don't recall that being touted as an exclusive, but that's what they were advertised as.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.