Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 23 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Thanks just ordered the Chrono Trigger vinyl, as love that game and the music.

aaronhansome and suitechicguy like this.
  2. I sent them an email today and they just said it’ll likely be shipping any day now

itylts likes this.
  3. tj-x, TeamSats2012, Daniel L and 2 others like this.
  4. The album, two 12" singles & a book to house them - along with what has to be her best album cover since her debut - she is really winning me over.

5. The price, though! I’ve just gone for the violet copy.

6. Those song titles... "Who I Am", "Here I Am", "Fearless"... ddddd

7. Merchbar prices are usually inflated I think, I'd wait to see what they are on her official store when the pre-order properly goes live.

Jacques likes this.
  8. Just had a realisation that grooves in vinyl aren’t perfect circles because it’s a spiral towards the centre. I’m shaking I feel sick x

RUNAWAY, Overdose, Mr.Arroz and 18 others like this.
  9. Wait

[​IMG]

RUNAWAY, Overdose, snoho and 16 others like this.
  10. [​IMG]

RUNAWAY, Overdose, Mr.Arroz and 4 others like this.
  11. Trying to fit a square into a circle was no life.

12. Melanie C. vinyl is nowhere to be found?

13. Did anybody get their ABBA vinyl boxset from FNAC? I’ve got the order confirmation email but can’t seem to find any sign of it in my account on the website. It doesn’t help,that I don’t speak French.

14. it’s supposed to be shipped on July 31

blaze_dave and maverick_79 like this.
  15. Girl

16. tj-x and Txetxu like this.
  17. I’ve just seen that the writing on the spine of the £75 deluxe book is the wrong way round and now I want to cancel my order ddd

Mr.Arroz likes this.
  18. They have just taken money out for it, so assume it will be shipping soon.

P'NutButter likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.