Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 249 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. It exists.
    [​IMG]
    They just need to rerelease it.

2. Hand luggage:

[​IMG]

3. Oh wow.

4. Ava max <3

TRAVVV, Alenko, flowersandu and 5 others like this.
  5. Me: let me ebay that Nicki Barbie!

ebay:

Screenshot 2020-11-22 at 8.07.46 PM.png

6. If I'm not mistaken, there was only one made and it was for a charity auction.

Vasilios and lushLuck like this.
  7. She definitely planned the entire release last week, wanted to announce it today, but Universal don’t want to let on how they’re now facing 25+ week delays that they don’t want to pass onto consumers in pre-order times so they’re having to go for an announcement of an announcement so we can preorder in January for a May release.

8. Vasilios, Rhombus and aaronhansome like this.
  9. Do we give nickis team this much credit tho

aaronhansome, Jacques and Andrew.L like this.
  10. ha!

11. Not this the day after I bought the standard assuming that was all we were getting...

Thankfully it’s still sealed!

Andrew.L likes this.
  12. A Pink Friday Deluxe would be a straight away buy from me no matter what else comes with.
    I mean

13. Blow Ya Mind and Muny said Petty rights

dodoriazarbon likes this.
  14. Nn that looks lush and I was doing so well with saving...

15. The nightmares of the graphic designer when they were sent the (amazing) photos and they realised there was no way to fit Nicki in any way and still have her be visible on CD covers. And the whole gimmick is the Barbie legs, you can't crop those! And then adding that border on top because otherwise the top would be empty.

Nicky after insisting on that cover photo:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 22, 2020
  16. I'm listening to this right now and it sounds so lush on vinyl, it really is perfect for this format.
    Maybe I need to get more Air vinyl.

[​IMG]

17. You only really need this and Talkie Walkie babe. The other ones are too...Radio 6 at 3am on Wednesdays

Vasilios likes this.
  18. I have the albums (on CD) just never play them dd.
    Weirdly I remember playing Everybody Hertz a lot (which I only bought because it was during my DVD craze and they gave away a free DVD with all their videos when you bought that from Sister Ray).

ManilaChinchilla likes this.
  19. I mean it did have this as a banger...

Vasilios likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.