Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 250 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. I literally had a dream that Nicki did a proper Pink Friday release, with the bonus tracks, and woke up laughing. I’d held out this long on the hope and was gonna just buy the regular edition when I get paid this week.
    I can’t believe she actually made the effort. Lil gob-smacked at my subconscious manifesting it tbh.

Stopremix likes this.
  2. What's the source for this new Pink Friday release?

3. Her official site...

Rhombus likes this.
  4. Ha, I was Googling for it everywhere and that never came up.

totalhate likes this.
  5. So at the moment:
    But from January 1st I think the plan is that we have to pay tax at the time of paying/ordering, which the government then collect directly from the US companies. Which should mean no Royal Mail fee as they're no longer handling the customs charges themselves?

Butterfly, j267 and HeartSwells like this.
  6. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Amazon UK going from charging me $5 to $17 for shipping is wild. It's literally a case-by-case basis too, and I refuse to pay $52 for any Kylie record.

7. I'm not totally sure how this is going to be implemented, anyway. Why would a US company be arsed to collect taxes for another country, at the point of sale, and then account all that back to the UK? What happens if they don't? Probably nothing?

Lapras, Jacques and Butterfly like this.
  8. The way this was actually my first ever vinyl purchase because it was like $8 on Amazon and I wanted something cheap to start it off with. I was blown away, wig snatched etc.

9. Pink Friday was the first vinyl I ever bought - so seeing it get the 3LP deluxe treatment it deserves is a moment most pleasing to me!

It would seem they threw these mock-ups together last minute, hope this means they don't use the 2018 Wonderland shoot or her K-Mart logo - neither of which have anything to do with the Pink Friday era - for the box set.

Jacques likes this.
  10. Premier Symptomes is a must too

ManilaChinchilla likes this.
  11. And the Playground Love 12"

maikos87, cuddle dungeon and itylts like this.
  12. I don't think it was last minute. It looks like a fairly standard mockup. The Wonderland shoot being used is likely just a placeholder for other extras like posters or booklets or vinyl, since the case itself would likely be used for all her records and not just Pink Friday.

13. I hope this means that The Pinkprint is coming at some point. I’d even take The Re-Up EP. I could see The Re-Up being done by Urban Outfitters in a similar way to the Fame Monster set!

14. I have received my UO Rainbow and...if I open it, I'll have the yellow I'm sure but if I don't open it...I don't have the yellow one...Schrödinger's Rainböw.

15. I caved and ordered the betty's garden vinyl. Time to spin folklore a lot again. It's a perfect lockdown / autumn / winter record.

Espeon and blaze_dave like this.
  16. Hmm let me check if my three ultra-favs are on the same folklore vinyl side.

Laurence likes this.
  17. Spice Girls Forever is here and the cover image is a blurry mess.

andru, P'NutButter and Stopremix like this.
  18. adfgxh your hatred of flipping the record over kills me

19. Gwen Stefani - Love. Angel. Music. Baby vinyl hears you...

Vasilios likes this.
  20. Vinyljustice going back to old computers. 1 side!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.