Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 337 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. I wish someone would buy me Celebration! How lovely, hope you enjoy them all.

2. I’d have to remortgage my flat to bag Celebration on vinyl.

3. My Glory and Folklore Ver 2 just arrived. I can sleep well now.
    20201225_142327.jpg

4. Have you seen how truly hideous the vinyl is, I'd count your blessings.

SlowGinFizzzz likes this.
  5. [​IMG]

Wow! I did not expect to get my hands on this. Gorgeous. A Merry Christmas indeed.

6. Welp, ordered this because the hot pink looked so cute. Should have kept my US order I guess dddddd.

7. Where are the sales at.
    [​IMG]

TRAVVV, Stuart, Bangers&Bops and 9 others like this.
  8. Thanks haha. I'm sure I will.
    And I don't even wanna know how much Celebration cost. I'm cringing at the thought dddd.
    And Ray Of Light seems to have been lost in the mail so my mom has to contact Amazon about it nn.

AshtrayHeart, blaze_dave and Jacques like this.
  9. My husband got me a blue Orbit U-Turn for Christmas!! Finally I can listen to my stockpile of vinyl I’ve collected thanks to this thread ddd.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2020
  10. I got the new Glory, Selena's "When The Sun Goes Down" (a perosnal favourite album of mine) as well as the Amy Winehouse 12x7 boxset which I wasn't expecting and is utterly stunning! Merry Christmas everyone!

11. Taste! I still love that album (all her Hollywood Records stuff is pretty good in my opinion dddd). Would love to have it on vinyl.

12. It's a stunning purple and white swirl record, and it sounds great! I do love a lot of her Hollywood era stuff too, I want Kiss & Tell too ddd. I think they are still on Urban's website and Discgos if you're interested!

Music Is Death likes this.
  13. I got two records for Christmas:

KT Tunstall-Acoustic Extravaganza (Red and Yellow Splatter)
    Amy Macdonald-This Is The Life

Might have a look around for any bargains soon as well!

14. Nice!! I'll have to take a look. Thanks.

15. Loved my vinylmas

Attached Files:

Patriku, maikos87, Jacques and 11 others like this.
  16. I Lost My Body <3

Clyde likes this.
  17. Yuppppp

18. I got The Weeknd’s Beauty Behind the Madness 5-year anniversary edition with the beautiful yellow/black splatter and Dua’s Club Future Nostalgia for Christmas. Even though I technically bought them myself for my family to gift to me, I’m excited to be able to give em a spin!

19. I almost got you this as your Secret Santa but presumed since you had Eye to the Telescope that you would’ve had this on pre-order too!

Diet Pop!, Jacques, Laurence and 2 others like this.
  20. Pale Waves second album, Who Am I?

New variant with blood records (the crowdfunding site), maximum of 500 pressed, hand numbered. Around 100 left as at posting this.

https://blood-records.co.uk/products/palewaves

[​IMG]

The debut was trash and the new songs don’t give me much hope so why am I tempted to give them another shot nn

Diet Pop!, P'NutButter, D.Jay and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.