Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 353 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Rarities just arrived. It’s stunning. The front and back pictures are just beautiful, as is the effect of opening it up. Als just 12 Euro extra for taxes, like 10 £ or so. Instantly one of my fav records I own. Somehow it even makes sense it’s black vinyl. It all feels so classic.

2. Ugh, the way you came away with the better variant and avoided giving me your coins.

[​IMG]

Alenko, Laurence, Mr.Arroz and 16 others like this.
  3. Nawt when I got butterfly and rainbow through you my bestie xx

Laurence, etienne, Diet Pop! and 6 others like this.
  4. If my Emancipation from Urban comes in clear I am... Probably going to keep it but demand a complete refund anyway nn. I hate them! The uDiscover store had all the Mimi's on sale and free shipping at one point last month too.

5. I got a copy of Mimi for $14 with the free shipping, sale, and "comeback" promo code.

Mr Blonde likes this.
  6. I’m sure everyone is riveted by this but I just got an email about how I’m going to be receiving clear and I got a code and I’m like fuck off get a goddamn gold one.

7. UO just emailed me saying the gold is now clear, and if I don't like it too bad here's a link to start a return fffff. And a pathetic 15% off code for a future purchase.

@aaronhansome get the Dua Lipa Vogue wig out. Edit: nn just saw you posted before I did speedy king

aaronhansome likes this.
  8. It will. They don’t have the gold in stock. What a mess!

[​IMG]

edit: @aaronhansome @Mr Blonde kii

Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
    Mr Blonde likes this.
  9. I live in London. But tried to order today and they won’t ship here anymore

Vasilios likes this.
  10. "The Emancipation of Mimi Limited 2XLP Gold you purchased has changed slightly"

Alenko, TRAVVV, Los Ageless and 19 others like this.
  11. Just emailed the uDiscover store too. This is also your fault baby!

(The way this is not important but here I am, being a bitch.)

xOJakeXo and Mr Blonde like this.
  12. Like...discount the purchase I already made months ago.

13. Do people know if the clears from UK stores like recordstore and Sound of Vinyl are gold too or just the US orders?

14. Just the US orders.

j267 likes this.
  15. Well, my Gold Emancipation dreams are shattered.

Jacques likes this.
  16. Meanwhile the 'clear' gold on her US store is sold out. Hopefully that's just temporary...

Lapras likes this.
  17. It’s been sold out for a week now... hopefully they’ll put it back up with the gold image at some point.

aaronhansome and Butterfly like this.
  18. This is funny but also tragic, help.

19. Mine hasn’t even been sent but they won’t cancel it....
    I’ve emailed them and tried lied chat a few times but no one is available....

20. RJF

RJF

The Beyoncé Store was actually helpful! They've sent a request to the warehouse to resend the album. They didn't say anything about the fact it's out of stock on her website being an issue so... fingers crossed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.