Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 360 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Back To Basics was reissued in 2018/2019, wasn't it available at Urban for a while?

2. It was limited to 3000 copies and now goes for £100+. When I say reissues, I mean a big production that everyone can get.

Andrew.L likes this.
  3. In an ideal world she'd have @BEST FICTION overseeing her music side of the business but do we really think she has a team other than the one who books her private events?

Alenko, flowersandu, etienne and 9 others like this.
  4. What were they both originally priced at? (Basic to Basics and Bionic vinyls, not the boxset)

5. Me as her manager not releasing any of them cause I own them all already.

[​IMG]

6. Was there a version of Bionic that wasn’t part of the box set they released on her store? I remember reading about copies being in bargain bins everywhere, whether that was ever true, I don’t know.

7. Sold out already. Queen of pre-orders!

MadameX and blaze_dave like this.
  8. Wow, must be a lot more limited than the first two?

9. Dua fans might have snapped it up as well. I'm glad I ordered as soon as I got the email.

10. Oh wow, I only just ordered it an hour ago! Glad I didn’t wait.

lushLuck likes this.
  11. UGH so mad I missed it.

12. [​IMG]

This is finally out Feb 5!

On Bella Union site, Juno, basically everywhere else and the cuties at Norman Records
    https://www.normanrecords.com/records/185124-sonikku-sweat-sophie-remix

13. Amazon were selling it individually at one point but as far as I know it was only sold through the fan box set, at least through the Xtina official store.

14. I dont suppose anyone has found 'Oil of Every Pearl's Un-Insides' by SOPHIE anywhere?*

Im sure i saw it on Amazon not so long ago but its unavailable now, desperate to own it.

*not including Discogs

15. My work were selling it up until February 2020, then the supplier requested it back.

I got it for £9.79 kii

michaelhird and etienne like this.
  16. Do you know why they were requesting it back?

17. To not complete with SOPHIE'S other four albums.

Glitterizer likes this.
  18. Because hmv's not gay enough for the clutch purse format

19. I was told by a friend at Legacy that it'll be out on white vinyl next year. This was about 6 months ago so it might have changed by now.

blaze_dave and Andrew.L like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.