Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 374 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Oh, are they not gatefolds?

2. Apparently all are gatefold, apart from Charmbracelet.

MC54 likes this.
  3. I haven't even gotten a shipping notification yet for mine

4. The way I received like 10 emails at once. Charmbracelet & Elusive Chanteuse both delayed til February.

Along with all the various Smile variants.

Jacques and j267 like this.
  5. It’s so shitty that they wait until the day before when they must know. 19th February meh.

P'NutButter, j267 and Jacques like this.
  6. Oh, it's cute. I'll keep my order and just frame the vinyl. The boring back cover (which I swear, I knew they were gonna do that for...) and no gatefold made that decision for me.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2021
    QueenB likes this.
  7. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Chanteuse still using that photoshopped pic of her looking like Mrs. Potato Head

theelusivechanteuse and TRAVVV like this.
  8. I wish Elusive had used the head-shot for the cover.

Espeon likes this.
  9. Mariah’s Elusive photo shoot artworks wasn’t even that. It was borderline vector graphic illustrations. I never understood it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Like, I’m sorry but what graphics intern did she spill coffee on to make them do this to her face and HEAD!? She even denounced it when it was released. Surprised she didn’t go in and do something about it.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5521380/amp

10. I've said as much in the Mariah thread but I actually really like the Elusive Chanteuse artwork (bar the covers for The Art of Letting Go & You Don't Know What To Do - both of which make her look Voldemort-ish).

It pairs nicely with the super-airbrushed (but like, as a stylistic choice) Emancipation shoot.

11. Nn I've just accepted the MO for the artwork was like... throwback airbrushed shirt from the amusement park, so that's why it turned out that way and I'm at peace.

12. Same. Although as I read mine Charmbracrlet is delayed which leads to all of them send to me later. Well.

13. Same. Why can't their cheap ass send us the ones available on time?

j267 likes this.
  14. because our cheap asses didn't pay for separate delivery

I hate record store

15. Charmbracelet still being that difficult album 19 years on...
    Will this also affect orders from her store? I’ve not had any emails about this or even if it’s dispatched.

TRAVVV likes this.
  16. Yup yup yup yup

aaronhansome and jv2612 like this.
  17. Oh so it was an option? MY bad, I don't even remember.

18. I never got my Emancipation/Merry Christmas II so this makes me feel a bit on edge about these turning up too.

Strange that 2 of 4 would be delayed a whole month especially when there’s pictures of all 4 out there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.