Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 380 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Yeah, it's definitely a shit show at the moment. LP's that have been widely available for years (and seemingly pressed in limitless numbers) have dried up with no new release date in sight. Hopefully things will iron themselves out by Q4.

aaronhansome, aux, Diet Pop! and 2 others like this.
  2. Because cigs in lockdown have money to spend and free time to browse.

A friend literally told me he took up vinyl collecting last month because he has nothing else to do.

3. That explains The Family Jewels and Electra Heart selling out.
    [​IMG]

4. It has become very messy, that’s for sure. I’ve had to make a note of everything I’ve preordered because there’s still so many I’m still waiting on.
    Then there’s also things that have been available for years and suddenly disappearing and then 5x the price, I made a mistake sitting on Hurts - Exile, uh.

5. Urban Outfitters release schedule makes no sense to me.

Do they really think they’ll have Femme Fatale in 2 weeks?!

6. How exactly is it "Karen" of me to expect the refund, that they asked if I wanted, and then confirmed it was processing, 3 weeks ago when they told me the item has been lost?

It's not a matter of delays, I have no issue in that. When I reached out after waiting over a month simply asking for an update, they told me the item was lost (not delayed), and asked if I wanted a refund to which I confirmed and am now not getting

JMRGBY likes this.
  7. Does anyone know what B Stock means? I qas about to order L.A.M.B from Juno but it has B Stock in brackets?

8. But you still replied again after they said it's being delivered and told them how unnacceptable it all was. You're getting a vinyl and a refund, is there any need for another email to scold them?

Just my two cents.

Laurence likes this.
  9. Usually means stuff they found gathering dust in a warehouse that might have a bit of sleeve damage somewhere, misprinted labels, etc. I'd avoid if you want something pristine but if you're just looking to have the record then they're fine.

aaronhansome and michaelhird like this.
  10. Apologies if this isn’t allowed, I’m having a little clear out of some vinyl, there’s Ariana/Dua/Carly on there if anyone is interested: https://ebay.co.uk/usr/amygracer

11. @smellycat ’s and my Solange <3

djmakemewet, Butterfly and smellycat like this.
  12. I’m not getting the refund sis

13. Cheers for the heads up, it's not much cheaper than before, so will look elsewhere.

14. Sis, the struggle was so real then. I can't even listen to it as I have war flashbacks.

[​IMG]

15. The way I've played the Songs For You vinyl a smooth.. twice? in full because I still haven't processed the year-long trauma of getting it sent to me

[​IMG]

16. Both vinyl (red and standard black) plus cassette.

17. Yet... your first post said:
    Which is why it’s a very Karen thing to do. You are supposedly getting what you want but still want a refund. But now you suddenly state you aren’t getting it so no wonder why everyone has no idea about it any more...

smellycat likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.