Vinyljustice 2.0 | Page 405 | The Popjustice Forum

Vinyljustice 2.0

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Jul 19, 2020.

1. If you pay via credit card, they only take the money when they ship your stuff. If you pay via PayPal, they take it immediately.

Vasilios likes this.
  2. I just ordered this gorgeous album made for vinyl plays:

[​IMG]

Available everywhere, her store and some indies have picture disc, free flexi, cassette bundles etc.
    https://arloparks.tmstor.es

3. Remember when claire Richards bundled her album with a vanillla candle

4. Ooh I can hear sumn

Rhombus likes this.
  5. Hoping it's the US reissue (instead of the original) that is getting pressed!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 2, 2021
    cuddle dungeon and itylts like this.
  6. This versions ugly ass cover tho

Espeon likes this.
  7. I love that cover!

8. That cover is an abomination.

This is clean and classy and on a nice purple vinyl please.

upload_2021-2-2_12-1-56.jpeg

9. I highly doubt it since the re-recording was with their US label, not Memphis.

10. Ah, damn! Unless I'm remembering it wrong (which could be likely considering how long ago it was!) but did the US version have a completely different mix across all the songs? I thought it sounded much better, but now I'm doubting myself?

11. Yup yup yup yup

Espeon likes this.
  12. They were made to re-record the whole album with a new producer (with a couple new tracks)! I'm also under the impression they're not really fond of the US stint as it's probably why the band fell apart ddd.

AceReject likes this.
  13. maikos87 likes this.
  14. I still haven't received my purple E=MC2 from Recordstore but Elusive Chanteuse from Juno showed up today in her stunning glossy glory! God bless Juno for thier speedy delivery, my favourite vinyl shop.

15. Hopefully those of us that were hugely supportive *cough* will get first dibs.

16. Yes a massive thank you to all of you who were so supportive!! I will do all that I can to make sure you get what you need.

P'NutButter, Stopremix and AceReject like this.
  17. Aww that’s so sweet, thank you. I feel terrible now but shipping is going to be limited to the UK. My hands are tied on that one I’m afraid.

18. RJF

RJF

The positions cover is hideous but all of Ariana’s vinyl has soared in price, so...

lushLuck, Mr.Arroz and blaze_dave like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.